norfolk red rut

User00014

well wont be long now until the red rut will be well and truly under way ! ive been out this morning although the wether was a bit crappy it didnt put the reds off showing up !

a nice sprinkle of 15 hinds with calfs one MONSTER hat rack and a couple of spikers which ended up in the back of the truck !

but no real roaring yet , the odd spiradic roar and thats about it !

anyone else got any rutting action on their permissions ?

cheers lee

had a telephone call last night Red's are bin roaring last three day's :D off thursday to see what is happening "Wroxham" area. :stag: :thumb:

ah how is the one shot jock ? i should be stalking in linconshire next weekend , if everything goes to plan !

cheers lee

you might be oweing me a Pint then Lee ;) No doubt "Fenlander" will tell you all about it, Weather permitting, i will be around to :eek: not on your patch. Must try an meet up :thumb:

ahhhhh your the man filling him with all the info then ?

he told me he had it cracked , ive not had the pleasure of seeing the place yet , i was holding out for november when the does come in , then going up and getting fell in !

from what our gaffers said there is a lot of work to be done to get the numbers in check .

cheers lee

If only you new the truth Lee :eek: i probally no more about the place than Mark B :lol: PM me if you want my phone number, if i can help i will :thumb:

Back