Game Dealer - Scottish Borders/North Cumbria

Timney

Are there are any game dealers that would collect from, or be within 30 miles of, DG14 ? Current game dealer has ceased trading in venison. I would appreciate any recommendations.

TIA

Try eden valley venison

Unless anyone can tell me different, eden valley have stopped taking venison other than from a number of regular locals. Might make things difficult for a lot of stalkers popping in off the m6 on the way home. Pity as it's a cracking set up.

Novice

Simpsons also collect in the area but again I think it will only be in volume.

Simpsons collect from the old yorkshire game site near dumfries. As far as I'm aware, the chiller went back on 01.09.18 so that may be your best bet if you've only a few carcasses.

Novice

Unless anyone can tell me different, eden valley have stopped taking venison other than from a number of regular locals. Might make things difficult for a lot of stalkers popping in off the m6 on the way home. Pity as it's a cracking set up.

Novice
defo stopped taking in carcasses, had an email from them last week. Atb blue.

Novice

Yeah, that's the one we were using. Definitely stopped taking venison.

Sorry, just wanted to clarify. Were you running carcasses from Argyll down to Cumbria? Wow.

Novice

Hahaha, no! I'm asking on behalf of my dad who lives in D&G. Not sure my stomach could cope with the smell for 4.5hrs in the car

Back