Missing dog @ midland game fair

A1Decoy

Amo went missing at the Midland Game Fair on 15th September 2018. She is 16kg in weight of a slim build. All white body with small liver speckles, and a part liver head with a noticeable spot of liver on the top, as shown in the photos. She is micro chipped with a 3/4 showing-docked tail.
We are now not sure if she has been stolen or is missing. Possible a potential sighting in Brewood (Port Lane) on Monday 17th September.

PLEASE share this poster far and wide, that one share could help us find Amo or someone who may be able to help. #findamo

£1000 reward no questions asked.

sorry to hear that mate,

what happenned?? did she do a runner or has she been taken out of a vehicle or crate somewhere??

good luck finding her

kjf

I'm sure I read that she was taken from the back of a stall? :confused:

She was tied on her lead to the back of the lorry, about 3ft from us and looked next minute, she'd disappeared. She either has slipped her lead and ran of someone took her lead off and stole her. The other dog was still there, a lab just the spaniel went missing.

FWIW I had a spaniel stolen from kennels at home, aged 5 and as always best dog ever had. Unbelievably 3 YEARS later I got a call from a rescue place, dog was dumped and they traced the chip. in a bit of a state but a few vet bills later all OK and she went on to live another 4 1/2 years. Don't give up hope...

S

‼️UPDATE ON AMO ‼️
SOMEBODY SAW AMO BEING PUT INTO A TRUCK!

SHARE SHARE SHARE
Did you attend the Midland Game Fair?

Somebody has come forward saying they saw Amo being put into a BLACK pick up truck with a covered back between 4:45-5:30pm on Saturday 15th September at the Midland Game Fair.
The truck has been seen around Telford area previously!
The truck had ‘Dog Unit’ written wonky on the side/back in white. It had a dog crate in the back. They exited the fair out the Blymhill exit, past the farm shop and over the bridge.
The driver was quite tanned, dark hair, thick eyebrows and had stubble.
THIS TRUCK IS NOTHING TO DO WITH WESTON PARK OR THE ORGANISERS!
Please can everybody to check their photos again from the show, and if they recognise any description above please come forward!

Bump. If everyone who was there on the day could check their photos, let's see if we can get a reg number for this vehicle.

Shared on my FB page.

Last edited:
Bump. If everyone who was there on the day could check their photos, let's see if we can get a reg number for this vehicle.

Shared on my FB page.

I never attended, but have been looking on youtube for any clues. many people put their own videos of parts of the show, I'm surprised nothing has captured the vehicle yet.

I never attended, but have been looking on youtube for any clues. many people put their own videos of parts of the show, I'm surprised nothing has captured the vehicle yet.

Thank you very much reloader54 and everyone else for sharing. We haven't looked at youtube videos yet so will go through those today.

I was hoping this was going to be a 'good news' update! Finger's still very-much crossed for you, mate

Back