Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Croydon Cat Killer Unmasked

Croydon Cat Killer Unmasked

So all along appears the culprits were urban foxes. No evidence of the human knife wielding maniac who must be stopped before they move onto the local human populace. Obviously had to be investigated, however the Met appear to have clammed up with exactly how much the 3 year investigation cost in total plus the hours involved. The several associated stories do make for interesting reading.

Cannot seem to post a link so if anyone else can would be grateful

Here you go . . . .

Croydon Cat Killer - Wikipedia

Croydon cat killer: Police close case as culprit revealed

'it was reported that 30,000 local people signed a petition requesting the police conduct DNA testing of the corpses'

I had no idea so many idiots could be concentrated in such a small space
    Last edited by Woodsmoke; 20-09-2018 at 16:03.
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Thanks for posting the links.

A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Nothing unusual about Foxes killing cats. But no doubt there will be those in the community that still think they are not capable of it
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    Here you go . . . .

Croydon Cat Killer - Wikipedia

Croydon cat killer: Police close case as culprit revealed

'
    I had no idea so many idiots could be concentrated in such a small space
    well it is Englandshire

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Nothing unusual about Foxes killing cats. But no doubt there will be those in the community that still think they are not capable of it
    Qwute wittle foxy would never harm a pussy
    the huggers would never believe a cute fox could do any damage ( daft beggers)

Killed a few Pussies in my time but Phew, got away with this one!!!! Charles James.
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

Keep the Faith.

I'm always amazed by stories of your foxes. I have shot and trapped a large number of red fox (we also have other species) in the US and a true monster is 15-16 pounds. Far to small to threaten cats much.

However, on the flip side, our coyotes are notorious for eating cats. Back in the 1970s and early 80s when coyotes were first migrating east of the Mississippi River and establishing populations one early sign was disappearance of feral cat colonies. Used this to advantage and found that the #1 bait choice was not rabbit or deer or beaver, but rather cat (which we ethically sourced by picking up road kill - no deliberate harm of let's).