Thread: 3 MTM Deluxe Ammo Boxes

3 MTM Deluxe Ammo Boxes

- SOLD -

3 MTM Deluxe ammo storage boxes: 2 large and 1 medium. Iíve had these for a while and never really used them; keep most of our reloaded ammo in the old original factory ammo packets and Iím having a bit of a clearout as some of you may have guessed!

Large Green and Red boxes to suit roughly .300 Win Mag etc & Upwards, have a look at the link below for all the listed calibres for the 2 larger boxes, thereís quite a variety:

Midwayuk - MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 264 Winchester Magnum to 458 Winchester Magnum 50-Round Plastic Green

The medium box, also green is roughly to suit from .22-250 up to 30.06 Springfield etc. But again have a look at the link below for this box and see all the calibres listed that will fit.

Midwayuk - MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308 Winchester 50-Round Plastic Green

Although the colour in the photoís hasnít come out too well, the red box is red and not pink as it looks. As you can see, thereís nothing wrong with them; like new albeit a bit of dust!

£19.50 inc. P&P for all three boxes to go together; I think separately the postage cost will be prohibitive so I would prefer to sell as one lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF1432.jpg   DSCF1433.jpg   DSCF1438.jpg  
    Last edited by James20; 07-10-2010 at 16:05. Reason: Sold!

pm'd.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I'll take all three if they are still available at the asking price.
    PM me with payment details if accepted.
    Thanks.

Hi Maverick, Unfortunately you were just pipped to the post by finnbear, apologies for not updating the thread sooner.

ATB, James