Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which are your go-to gunsmiths/retail stores?

Which are your go-to gunsmiths/retail stores?

Hi guys

Which are your "go to" gun stores for kit? I'm looking for recommendations for stores that provide you with a good level of customer service, knowledgable staff and a decent stock of equipment.

We are bringing our trade sales back in house after an unsuccessful link up with RUAG for the last couple of years so I am looking for recommendations from you guys and then I will get out and about and spread the Spartan word about...

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Ive used Bushwear, Swillingtons, Uttings, John Norris and the Sportsman retailers in the past year and have recieved great service from all.

Must admit im a bit of a bargain hunter, so keep a keen eye on their promotions.

Steve at Ivythorn
    Greenfields in Salisbury
    Sportarm in Dorchester

Have used all three and would recommend all of them to anyone; Steve doesn't do clothes or much in the way of accessories but is a top bloke if you're after a new rifle. Nothing much between the others just depends where's closest.

Back when I had need of a gun shop it was always Chris Potter Country Sports.
    KAHLES PRO STALKER

Chris over at swillingtons great to deal with nothings a problem ,and very reliable and can source things not listed on his site ,exellant service and after sales back up ........
    God only sends things he knows you can handle

Bushwear in Perth for me. Or Anglers Creel in Dundee. Robbie's generally pretty good
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

Northampton Gun, Rugby Gunshop and Norman Clarke, i have been using all three for 25 years, with faultless service.

Ian

Emmett & Stone in Marlow, Bucks.
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako P94S .22lr
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Im lucky enough to live near Ivythorn (Steve Beatty), best service Ive come across and wouldn't dream of anywhere else for a new rifle/shotgun, moderator or bipods etc. basically anything that I would want to discuss/test before buying.

Thanks guys....Keep them coming! Probably a good list for anyone looking to purchase pretty much anything actually.....