Im new here Hello to you all!

mosa

Hello to you all. My name is Shaun and i live in Bedlington Northumberland. My main passion was Golf until someone took me out shooting one day and lets say that was that. I now control the rabbits on 2 golf courses and have various farms i cover. I have recently bought a .223 for fox control and im hoping to get introduced to stalking in the borders as my rifle dictates that. I am brand new to all this so any help would be greatly apreciated.

Hi Mosa and welcome!
You will get all the answers that you need on this site mate. ;) Have a good look around and get to know some folks, we are all pretty friendly. ;)

Welcome Mosa, I think you will find that you are now a member of THE Stalking Site in the UK. Hope to hear more from you in the near future.

Cheers Sikamalc

Hello Mosa and welcome. You have come to the right site mate, just have a poke around tyhe site and if you can't find what you want just ask, nobody will give you a hard time. Unlike some other places there are no instant experts here, we all had to learn and are still learning.

John

Welcome Mosa, you will find plenty of good advice and help here. And hopefully new friends aswell.

nutty

hello

Hi Shaun,
welcome aboard. there are 10000000000000000's of years of stalking experience on here. Please ask anything you want, make sure you look in on the march and shoot pages.

swampy

Re: hello

swampy said:
Hi Shaun,
welcome aboard. there are 10000000000000000's of years of stalking experience on here. Please ask anything you want, make sure you look in on the march and shoot pages.

swampy

well how can you top that
all this experience at your finger tips ,
don't tell me , you lamp using an EZGO don't you :lol:
welcome aboard
stone

Back