Thread: Which chaps/overtrousers??

Which chaps/overtrousers??

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any good chaps/overtrousers - I'm after something similar to this style http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/images/large/chaps_1.jpg

Oly, I bought these for beating in three seasons ago, they have been used a lot and have no signs of wear:
    http://www.euroguns.co.uk/acatalog/G..._Clothing.html

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Sorry FT, but which ones? The link takes me to a page with a few different options.

Thanks,
    Oly

My mistake Oly, I bought the Cordura Studded Leggings. They are very robust, we have lots of brambles on our shoot and the leggings work a treat at keeping them out. They also do a wide fitting which i find useful.

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Unless you look like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aguilera-christina-dirrty.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	2979

Avoid.

You know it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by flytie View Post
    My mistake Oly, I bought the Cordura Studded Leggings. They are very robust, we have lots of brambles on our shoot and the leggings work a treat at keeping them out. They also do a wide fitting which i find useful.

ft
    Are they silent?

Quote Originally Posted by Oly View Post
    Are they silent?
    No, not really, but cordura is not very noisy, they are quiter than waxed ones. If I am stalking when it's wet I use either my old deerhunter trousers or the newer ridgeline roar trousers. Leggings are for game shooting/beating in my case. They are bl**dy good though for the money.

ft

Cheers ft, much appreciated.