Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking red stags 2011

Seeking red stags 2011

Hello to all of you
    I am a new member, and an avid deer stalker I have shot for a number of years now, I have just returned from my yearly stag stalk up in Scotland, and I am going through the usual blues I wish I would have booked more days etc etc etc, cut a long story short i fancy a change of scenery for the 2011 rut, there seems to be alot of sensible people with great advice on this site.
    Any suggestions would be great
    I will travel.
    Thanks guys
    Kezer9

Are you wanting acompanied or unacompanied stalking?

P.S Before someone else points this out to you, stick a post in the introductions thread telling us alittle bit about yourself.

MJ

Fancy the Isle of Mull ?

Mullbiker ,
    You have a PM .

Rodge

Funny Solwaystalker who is selling stalking for Red Stags, shares the same computer as Kezer9!! Why would you ask when the same person is selling stalking

Please tell Admin we are interested

I did wonder if Sweep 6.5 x 55 was a close personal friend also? Maybe, maybe not...

In answer to your question though... Market research. Get a few PM's, find out whats being offered by whom for what cost. Either to remain competitive or to engage in some less gentlemenly conduct. I reckon you new that already thogh.

I've sent 5 pm's recently with recomendations to people asking about stalking. I'll definately be wary about giving out any commercially sensitive info (No prices etc) from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Funny Solwaystalker who is selling stalking for Red Stags, shares the same computer as Kezer9!! Why would you ask when the same person is selling stalking

Please tell Admin we are interested
    Impressive, That software Alex has installed appears to be a troll killer!

The V bulletin software can track ip addresses in the admin control panel so it's dead easy to find out who's using a duplicate ip address with almost all ISP's.
    Last edited by MJ75; 13-10-2010 at 17:51.

Hi sikamalk
    Solway is a good mate of mine, who lives in Scotland I live in the northwest I do alot of roe shooting with him, and red shooting.
    I helped him set up the adverts as he struggles with a computer a little old school, there is no ulterior motive with the advert, I am looking for some different red shooting and you lads seem to offer some good advice, it's a bit of a minefield if you don't have advice, I notice you take sika stalking to malk do you take lads out for that.
    Cheers
    Kezer9

Hi mj75
    I wouldn't mind if it was either do you have anything in mind.
    I only know 2 people on the site one is solway the other is mike dikenson, he put on to this place.
    Cheers
    Kezer9