Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack the Sack

Jack the Sack

Just a bit of fun this boys,
    It could be quite interesting and possible funny, if some of us posted a 20 word addition to a story begun here. I'll collate all of them into 'the story' when it looks like we're getting bored of it, then post it back complete as "our story" of Jack the Sack !

It's 5.30 am, Jack gulps down his coffee. He's late. Big Mick is waiting, the phone rings. "Oi you little............................................ .................................................. ........"
    HOW MANY HALF TRUTHS MAKE A STORY.....ALL OF THEM.....JUST NOT THE WHOLE STORY !

scrote get a shifty on we’re late, I could have spent another 15 minutes cuddled up to Mrs Big Mick............................................
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

And she's on heat at the moment,for the fist time since our honeymoon almost four years ago,hurry up!!!!!!!!

he hangs up and finishes his coffee, stands up and wipes his arse with the delicate skill of a professional...................

.....colonic irrigation technician . 18 minutes later atop his trusty pony 'Tony' he meets Mick. They're roaring boy, "Which rifle today" ?..................
    HOW MANY HALF TRUTHS MAKE A STORY.....ALL OF THEM.....JUST NOT THE WHOLE STORY !

...Anything except that 6.5x55! Only 'steers and queers' use them, and anyway, it's still covered in blood from that last...

time you let that bloody Chimpanzee use it. Anyhow have you seen my....

..new tattoo? its of a......

The Emperor of Exmoor........
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!