Thread: Bullet Comparator

Bullet Comparator

Hiya All

Has anyone got a .284/7mm, .30 bullet comparator knocking around that they dont use any more. I'm looking for the "bolt" type one that has 5/6 different calibres.

If so let me know price inc postage and hopefully we'll see cash change hands

ATB

Andrew

They cost about 15 quid from Sinclair International in the States - Trent Firearms in Burton on Trent also stocks Sinclair products.......

if you are going to buy owt from sinclairs let me know and ill split the postage if you want as I need a few bits too!!

Try Reloading Solutions @ Kidlington........ Alladins Cave for Sinclair kit

P

Quote Originally Posted by Redmist View Post
    They cost about 15 quid from Sinclair International in the States - Trent Firearms in Burton on Trent also stocks Sinclair products.......
    Thanks for the info Redmist. However if anyone else is looking for the shop, it's Stoke on Trent not Burton on Trent. But i'd have never found it without your help mate - so cheers

it doesnt appear to have a website, does anyone else know any different ?

Atb

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka 260 View Post
    Try Reloading Solutions @ Kidlington........ Alladins Cave for Sinclair kit

P
    Ta for the above. I've come across them in web searches before, but never used them because they have no price list and site isnt very user friendly. But now looked through again and see it's in process of being built. If you can recommend them I might give them a try - or poss Sinclair USA depending on prices.

Quote Originally Posted by scrun63 View Post
    Ta for the above. I've come across them in web searches before, but never used them because they have no price list and site isnt very user friendly. But now looked through again and see it's in process of being built. If you can recommend them I might give them a try - or poss Sinclair USA depending on prices.
    RS are great on reloading kit, less so on website management..... But you can dowload their catalogue from the site as a .pdf

Give them a call, usually very helpful, and they reply promptly to webmail enquiries from their site.

A case in point, I was looking for a chamber measuring gauge, Sinclair have been on back order for 3 months, but RS just happened to have the right one in stock..... Happy Days.

Best

P