New Boy

Deeps707

Hello Folks,

New to the site and giving an introduction of myself.
I’m male, 56 years young, from the South West of Scotland [Ayrshire] that’s the wet bit! I work offshore UK and abroad, so I can be away from home for a fair bit and this site has helped keep me sane more than a few times, not to mention a helpful hint or two that I have picked up from your good self’s, never too old to learn.
I have been stalking for around 30 years, predominately Roe, with the odd Red here and there, home from work at the moment for a couple of weeks [I Hope] so will try to get amongst the bucks before the midges become unbearable, so wish me luck.

Welcome aboard Deeps,

I hope that we can carry on helping you to remain sane my friend, although when you spend as many hours behind the key board glued to this site as I do; there is on doubt you are insane. :lol:

Come on then Deeps, get posting! ;)

All the best Steve.F

Hello, mate and welcome to the site.

Yes, we are here to help.

Let us know how you get on with the midges, sorry, i mean, bucks :lol:

wadas

Hiya Deeps welcome to the site, we need more youngsters :D , not enough of us. Glad your home just now, I did not want to be greedy and keep all these midges to myself

John

Welcome Deeps, its nice to hear you are back on dry land safe and sound. Hope you get stuck into a few bucks whilst you are home, let us know how you get on. All the best ;)

nice to meet you deeps
you will find there are quite a few regulars up your way that are always there to help
aswell as us lot further south , just ask and some one will do their best to help
they hav done so far

Hi Deeps
Everyone on here is very helpful and friendly.
You have come to the right place.
All the best,
Gyr

Hello and welcome.

I work offshore too and this website is a godsend when stuck on a rig for three weeks at a time. It gives me my daily cervine fix.

Back