Thread: Bullet Comparator

Bullet Comparator

Hiya All

Has anyone got a .284/7mm, .30 bullet comparator knocking around that they dont use any more. I'm looking for the "bolt" type one that has 5/6 different calibres.

If so let me know price inc postage and hopefully we'll see cash change hands

ATB

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by scrun63 View Post
    Hiya All

Has anyone got a .284/7mm, .30 bullet comparator knocking around that they dont use any more. I'm looking for the "bolt" type one that has 5/6 different calibres.

If so let me know price inc postage and hopefully we'll see cash change hands

ATB

Andrew
    Andrew, do you mean the Sinclair Hexagon "nut" comparator? http://www.sinclairintl.com/.aspx/pi...et_Comparators

ft

Edit, link
    Last edited by flytie; 13-10-2010 at 15:17. Reason: linkage
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by flytie View Post
    Andrew, do you mean the Sinclair Hexagon "nut" comparator? http://www.sinclairintl.com/.aspx/pi...et_Comparators

ft

Edit, link
    yeap - thats the one - got the wrong end - engineering never my strong point - what does that say for me reloading !!

Cheers ft

Quote Originally Posted by scrun63 View Post
    yeap - thats the one - got the wrong end - engineering never my strong point - what does that say for me reloading !!

Cheers ft
    Measure twice, cut once I tried to get one of the Sinclairs when I started reloading, everyone had them on order, none in stock. I believe Reloading Solutions have them in now. I bought a Stoney Point (Hornady) one in the end ! Best of luck!

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.