About a close as I've got to the Reds!

SC243

A few pics from a trip I was on in August, not stalking just out for a walk. So far this is as close as I've got to reds, some day I'll manage it with a rifle and in the right time of year!! :)
IMG_1198.jpgIMG_1171.jpgIMG_1176.jpgIMG_1206.jpgIMG_1211.jpg

i feel your pain.i have been out a few times now and been within 10 yrds of two hinds sadly not in season i then sat and watched down a ride which was like a t junction and first one hind looked both ways before steadily crossing then another doing the same and then another,very frustrating as no stag in tow.this has been going on a while now lots of oppertunitys but the wrong sex very nice to see though and i know i have been doing things right to see them so close so cant really complain but would like my first stag even a little ugly one will do:cry:.scott forgot to say nice pictures all the best,wayne

They seem quite far for a rilfe you will need to get closer :lol:

At the time I did mention crawling for a bit to get closer, but my pregnant wife and two spaniels didn't seem up for it!!!!!!!!

It was a cracking part of the world and somewhere I'll be going back to.

Cheers.

seasons permitting, the only ones immune from rifleshot are the skyliners.:stir:

And those in velvet on someone elses ground !
HWH.

Assortedwildlife007-2.jpg

Back