Available: Stalking-south west scotland

Looking for two members to form stalking syndicate in South West Scotland. Mainly Roe, occasional Reds. Approximately 400 acres. Must have level II or Level I accompanied with someone with Level II. Yearly cull 20 Roe plus Red when in season. Large re-stock site, rest mainly pre-thicket. £800 per person. pm for more details

Do you mean 4,000 acres? Seems hell of an expensive for 400!

must be 400 acres as 20 roe of 4000...... how many deer is there on the site...
imagine looking for 20 roe on 4000 acres ha ha what fun.

i wonder why anyone needs to advertise a space really, i know at least six lads to fill a syndicate right now, how many do you know. i bet its a hand full too.
seems strange to me or am i just cynical.

f.

£800 = £40 per if you had the 20. Therefore himself plus the 2 looked for makes your third 40x3 = £120 per. if he already has two that is five members 5x40 =£200 per. Transient red usually equates to "shot to hell by FC" either side. Remember syndicates are supposed to be on an equal paid basis or trade. If the lease was £800 x number of syndicate members for 400 acres without a red stock it is top dollar.
Jim

£800 quid for 400 acre........................Can't possibly be right. I assume there is a zero missing.

i wonder why anyone needs to advertise a space really, i know at least six lads to fill a syndicate right now, how many do you know. i bet its a hand full too.
seems strange to me or am i just cynical.

f.

Are you looking for an additional synicate place Frank?

Back