H4H 2010, Raffle and Auction

User00004

Thank you again to all the Admin Staff and Members for their support this year to our Serving members of HM Forces, another year with countless fatalities and wounded Serving Members of our Armed Forces.

All members please be aware that the Stalking Directory takes NO responsibility for items listed in the Auction/Raffle, the item donator will be responsible for listing and supplying the goods once the Auction/Raffle has been closed.

All contact MUST be made direct to the item donator and not to the STALKING DIRECTORY ADMIN, this can be done via PM or if you have personal contact with them, phone number etc.....

This year the H4H Auction/Raffle will be running until the 20th Dec 2010. At midday, all bids will close and raffle tickets will cease to be sold.

Raffle tickets will be in the form of electronic numbers controlled by the person donating the item, how the winner gets chosen from the raffle must be detailed in the post for that item.

ALL purchases for tickets MUST be made direct to the item donator, please do not post any questions or replies on the post thread, as this will only add to confusion and may lead to the original post becoming a debate. All queries prior to buying a ticket must be sent via PM. You do not need to add that you have sent a PM stating you had made a bid or asked a question or anything else.

The item donator for the raffle can and will update the thread with raffle ticket buyers so you know if you have bought a ticket, there will be no limit to tickets bought, but NO discount for bulk purchases will be allowed. The item donator will also annotate how many tickets have been bought-

ie- tartinjock x 4

The item donator, has the complete right to set the ticket price, once the item is listed, this will NOT change.

Items for auction will run along the same lines, All bids will be sent via PM to the item donator, do not bid on the thread, the item donator can and will update the winning bid as and when they come in by editing his original post; they will also list the current winner.

ie- tartinjock £30

If you are listing an item, can you please add on the listing if it's a Raffle item or Auction item.

Once any bid has been placed on the thread, the current highest bidder has full obligation to pay the winning cost within 7 days of completion of the auction at 1200hrs 20th Dec 2010.

All bids placed prior to this date and time will be accepted should there be a last minute rush on that day, all bids after that time will be VOID. The item donator has full responsibility over this; they can see when a PM was sent. Should 2 bids be the same the first bidder will have the winning bid.

How to Buy-

To buy a raffle ticket or to pay for your winning bid on an auction, or just to donate, please follow this link >>>>Donate Here<<<< and follow the instructions, when paying, in the comments put your FULL NAME, SD USERNAME, THE ITEM YOUR BUYING RAFFLE TICKETS ON AND QTY OF TICKETS REQUIRED. Once you have bought your raffle ticket(s), PM the item donator, and pass on YOUR FULL NAME, SD USERNAME AND QTY OF TICKETS TO BUY. The item donator will then add your name to the thread for that item, once they have confirmed you have added funds to the Justgiving page.

ie- tartinjock x 4
another buyer x 3
another buyer x 1
another buyer x 10

This will confirm that they have your PM and that your tickets have been purchased.
I hope that this is not to long winded, but learning from prior experience, it’s better to get all this cleared up from the moment it’s up and running and not changing once items are listed.

All that’s left to say is, “Good luck everyone”, thank you again to the Admin and Members of this fantastic Site.

Tartinjock

Last edited:
LOT 1- RAFFLE

Schmidt and Bender- 3-12x50 Scope, Brand New, in the box, will be posted 1st Class once the winner has been selected.

Draw will take place within 24 hours of the Raffle closing, to allow me to get all ticket buyers names sorted and into a hat. I will try to get Gregor Macleod of Macleods of Tain >>his web site<< to pick the winner as he has very kindly donated the item.

Tickets for this raffle can be purchased >>>HERE<<< and each ticket will cost £10.

Please PM me once you have donated

Come on everyone, lets make this a good year.

Many Thanks TJ

WINNER

Quercus

PM Me your address, I'll pass it onto Gregor

Last edited:
Hi TJ

I'll put up a lot again for auction

A full days stalking in Feb/March in Herefordshire/Worcestershire. Can be split Saturday pm / Sunday am, local farmhouse B&B available if required at extra cost.

Buyers choice Muntjac or Fallow or even an outing on each, no limit on Muntjac bucks and does or Fallow does/prickets one mature Fallow buck can be taken if seen.

Come on guys get donating and bidding.

Wayne

High bidder

Martyn52 £250

Last edited:
LOT II

Hi,

I will supply new and boxed a complete cctv system for the raffle

Four cameras
One digital video recorder
19 inch monitor
100 meters of cable
Power supply for cameras

The four cameras consist of static dome day night cameras
These are colour during the day and automatically switch to black and white when dark.
They have infra red leds for vision to 14 metres. The dvr has 250 gb hard drive.
Colour vga monitor
Delivery to uk included

Normal retail price for this kit is £450

i dont know how do the set up tartan jock does so i will accept bids for this by pm and highest wins. hope that makes sense lads

spec of kit as requested
sorry for delay

cameras Nextchip DSP 470TVL 3.6mm Lens 0 Lux 24pc IR Led 25m Range
monitor 19" VGA + Audio TFT
dvr H.264 Compression, D1 recording @ 6fps per channel, Realtime CIF, 4 Channel Playback, Dual Stream, Mobile Phone Compatible, 2 Channel Audio, Uniformed Apollo Software and Operation, VGA and BNC Input

£50 STONE CHEERS MATE
david1976 £75 WELL DONE SO FAR
ROEDINATOR WAS HIGHEST AT £100 WELL DONE MATE
TAYSTALKER NOW HIGHEST AT £150

frank

Last edited:
Not Raffle this time, AUCTION
Timber highseat
The following is up for auction, total procedes to the charity,
highseatsga007.jpg

Built but never used, 8' to floor, Shooting rail 11". Built to seat two stalkers. Collection West Lothian only,
Jim

PM me with bids and I will update. Please indicate if you want your name withheld from the site, Jim

Opening bidder is Gazza, £50. ( He knows what he is buying, he already has one of my seats, Jim

Last edited:
Quality Roe Buck Stalk- Ayrshire

For Auction

Is the chance of a Quality Roe Buck, with the chance of it being a Medal, April/May 2011, dates to be finalised with the winning bidder and donator once the auction has closed.

An estate rifle can be used if required.
This can also be the chance of an AW Stalk if wanted. The carcass remains the property of the estate, but the winner, will get some prepaired venison to take home at the end of the day.

It will be approximatly a 3 hour morning outing with breakfast and trophy prep thrown in.

Location is Ayrshire.
Guide price for this is a mear £60.

This item was donated by 6 Pointer
WINNER - Lee Stroud £120

Last edited:
BED and BREAKFAST in LONDON for 2 ...........see the lights etc........

Do you fancy Christmas shopping in London and to see the lights............
Bed and Breakfast on Friday and or Saturday night..( to be arranged by mutual agreement )
Home in the East of London a mile and a half from the southern end of the M 11. Parking in the street. Tube stations within a mile and a half from the house. Straight into the West End. Two terriers to jump on you when they get a chance. Last years winner had no complaints so what about it.............send your wife to Oxford Street and
visit Hardys and Purdeys or even Berettas showrooms.

FOR AUCTION.............................Recommended opening bid £ 65.

16th December..................winning bid now stands at £70.

Last edited:
Sorry folks, this lot has been withdrawn...my apologies...Frax

Last edited:
FOR AUCTION.

A morning or evening stalk with Dauntsey Vale Deer Management in North Wiltshire, for either roe (doe or cull buck) or muntjac. Easy access of M4 (J17). B&B can be arranged for an additional fixed donantion of £25. Novices welcome - estate rifle available.
This is being posted on behalf of a non-SD member, who I have stalked with over the past 5 + years.

WINNING BID - MERLIN £125 TO INCLUDE B&B.

Last edited:
Up for Auction.

A days Wild Goat Stalking in Galloway.
Stunning scenery with challenging stalking.
All Participants must be reasonably fit and insured.
You will of course need to have the relevant wording on your Firearms certificate.

regards
Griff

My apologies for those that have bid, my messaging and email account have been screwed up by malware.
To all those that have bid can you please resend your bids so that I can update the thread..

UPDATE.

Wiltshire boy bid £100
Miffy Bid £105
Gadget bids £120
Wiltshire boy ups his bid to £140
Miffy ups bid to £145
Mereside bids £155

Last edited:
For Auction

Same day morning and evening (if necessary) stalk for ONE representative CWD buck in Norfolk.

Ideally to be taken between November or December but can run into new year if need be. B & B not included.

The winner can stay at my home if required for £50.00 per night. That would include breakfast,sandwich at lunch time and evening meal. All you need to be is fully house trained :D:)

Max

Bidders:

LW_Norfolk - £80.00
sp4rkman - £150.00
Stone - £200.00
sp4rkman - £210.00
Charles S-J - £220.00

Last edited:
For Auction

A Signed Copy of the book

Muntjac- Managing an Alien Species by the Author and very keen Deer Stalker, Mr Charles Smith-Jones.

Charles will personalise the book with whatever you want (Within Reason) on completion of the Auction.

Many Thanks to Charles for the donation.

PM Bids through me I'll update when bids come through.

TJ

WINNER- Centralbeltstalker £25

Last edited:
For Raffle

Courtesy of Swarovski UK

A Clear Cut Crystal Stag 17.8cm x 13.9cm retails at £280

>>CLICK ME<< (then you'll need to put STAG in the search bar (top right), it won't let me copy the page).

Draw will take place within 24 hours of the Raffle closing, to allow me to get all ticket buyers names sorted and into a hat. I will try to get Gregor Macleod of Macleods of Tain to pick the winner as he will hopefully doing the Draw for the Schmidt and Bender Scope.

Tickets for this raffle can be purchased >>>HERE<<< and each ticket will cost £3.

As with the Schmidt AND Bender raffle, Please PM me once you have bought your tickets and please state how many tickets you wish, your SD username and your full name.

WINNER

Mudman

PM me your address

Good Luck and thank you to Christine Percy and Debbie Eagle at Swarovski UK for the donation.

TJ

Last edited:
Following on from the last 2 days I put up for auction for H4H
I am happy to donate a further lot for this years Auction
My Auction Lot as Follows
To be taken on the same day

1 day's stalking (2 outings) for Fallow, Roe & muntjac in Warwickshire...
To be taken between Jan- March 2011 ( Dates to be mutually arranged )

No Limit on Does or prickets taken , No trophy charges apply if a suitable Fallow or Muntjac buck becomes available on the day
Carcass of first beast available FREE if successful
Any others taken on the day can be purchased at £1 per 1lb in the jacket

No Accomodation Available, but there are plenty of B+B's in the area
You will need to make your own arrangements for this

AW assesment also Available in with this package Free of Charge by Prior arrangement where applicable
Valid FAC, Insurance & own Rifle required
Highseat available
Any Queries Please PM me first for clarifacation before Bidding

Also big thank you to TJ aka Stu for making this happen and all the time and effort put in
WELL DONE STU

SO PLEASE BID GENEROUSLY

Stone

Highest bidder

Merlin ........ £220

Last edited:
HIND/DOE STALKING.=I,ll put up for auction a days stalking on ground near oban argyll to be taken at a mutually agreed date any time before feb 15th,mostly red but chance of roe and i,ll do my very best to get you something. ground is a nice mix of hardwoods and open ground and not too rough,but its all on foot no high seats,will also take out foxing at night if interested,no accomodation but can sort something out if required. bids=£100 gadget £80 jimbo123 cheers lads.TOP BIDDER NOW IS VERMINATOR AT £120,quite a few deer about at moment so worth a go!

Last edited:
Limited Edition Franklin Mint Knife

Here's a Franklin Mint LE, never used, in perfect condition. (NO additional engraving:))
Unfortunately I cannot find the original case or LE certificate. If found before end of auction they will be included.
Bid nicely guys, Pete. DSC02388.JPGDSC02389.JPG

Winning bidder finnbear 270 - £80

Last edited:
Fly Fishing North Yorkshire

One day’s wild brown trout fishing on the River Ure in North Yorkshire for two people, with instruction and equipment supplied and lunch on the bank.

This really is a complete fishing package and a fantastic opportunity. See last years report www.hcleathers.co.uk

Dates by arrangement to suit 2011 season - get bidding!
Winner £70.00centralbeltstalker

Leather Rifle set:

Another great offering of useful leather goods from www.hcleathers.co.uk

A personalised rifle set consisting of a leather sling, bullet box and bolt holder normal retail for the set is £60.00 set. Seen here www.hcleathers.co.uk
Winner
£60.00 Wiltshire boy
Paid in full

Large Game carrier

A donation of a leather roe carrier. Pictures can be seen here:www.hcleathers.co.uk

Winner
£25.00
centralbeltstalker

To view the full range of useful leather goods visit the web site www.hcleathers.co.uk

Last edited:
One Days Stag Stalking

One days Red Stag Stalking near Dundee.

To be taken between 6th to the 16th October, should be right in the middle of the Rut.

Inclusive of one trophy fee regardless of head (Royal) etc........

Venison belongs to the estate but can be purchased.

Fully Guided, Estate Rifle can be supplied.

There is a reserve price !

BUCKUP is the WINNER

Last edited:
Roe Doe stalking in west Cumbria

Up for grabs is 1x dusk or dawn stalk to be mutually agreed.This is for one cull and the carcase is included in the price.
It is set in a beautiful coastal area.Compliments of Lindow Estates.

Happy bidding, john

BID 1 MERLIN £50
BID 2 MIFFY £55
BID 3 MERLIN £65
winning bidder wasMIFFY £70 thanks to every one

Last edited:
Back