Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks to Jager SA

Thanks to Jager SA

Got my rifle back from Jager SA after having it coated and screw cut, Very pleased with it!
    Last edited by Paul 600; 17-10-2010 at 15:52.

It certainly looks the part. Jager Sporting Arms have kindly donated a Duracoat rifle job as a prize at the SD /H4H shoot in Monmouth on the 31st October.

Very nice bipod and the scope rings look good the rest looks like something out of a childrens toy catalogue. I cannot understand while people get a perfectly good rifle coated in cheap paint. Unless of coarse you are in the arm forces and need to camoflage it as a life saving tac
    Last edited by 6pointer; 18-10-2010 at 22:58.

Do the "arm" forces use "bipob's"? of "coarse" not!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Do the "arm" forces use "bipob's"? of "coarse" not!
    Bad man!

I think it is a good job!, certainly not " camoflage" either! everyone knows there are no straight lines in nature.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

The only opinion that counts is the owner's and i doubt Jagare would do anything that the client didn't want.

He's obviously happy with it, but i wouldn't thankyou for treating any of my rifles like that.

Quote Originally Posted by scotsgun View Post
    The only opinion that counts is the owner's and i doubt Jagare would do anything that the client didn't want.

He's obviously happy with it, but i wouldn't thankyou for treating any of my rifles like that.
    The benefits of treating with cerakote far out weigh the disadvantages, have a quick search and see how much it protects!

Quote Originally Posted by scotsgun View Post

Scotsgun I think you are confusing JagerSA with Jagare - two entirely different guys though they sound similar.