Thread: who has my wallet?

who has my wallet?

At an auction in Manchester a wealthy American announced that he had lost his wallet containing 10,000 and would give a reward of 100 to the person who found it.
    From the back of the hall a Scottish voice shouted, "I'll give 150!"
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    At an auction in Manchester a wealthy American announced that he had lost his wallet containing 10,000 and would give a reward of 100 to the person who found it.
    From the back of the hall a Scottish voice shouted, "I'll give 150!"
    Getting it off the Scotsman may have been difficult or neigh impossible offering it and getting it are two different things.
    I usually carry a spanner with me when I go North of the border so I can extract 50p pieces out of their tight fisted mitt
    Last edited by Mannlicher_Stu; 18-10-2010 at 08:33.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannlicher_Stu View Post
    Getting it off the Scotsman may have been difficult or neigh impossible offering it and getting it are two different things.
    I usually carry a spanner with me when I go North of the border so I can extract 50p pieces out of their tight fisted mitt
    So the last 50p really matters that much to you? ..... kettle and pot methinks....

It is often said of the Scots that we will give you the shirt of our back, if we like you
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.