Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Contact details for Sauer

  1. #1

    Contact details for Sauer

    Hi Guys,

    Does anyone have Sauer contact details?? preferably uk based if it exists.





    Many thanks
    Regards
    Tim

  2. #2
    Do Beechwood Equipment still handle Sauer? I just tried googling them, but their web-site isn't complete yet.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

  3. #3
    Sorry don't know but Forest Lodge Guns of Wragby Lincolnshire are Sauer stockists so they might be able to help with the importers details:-

    01673-858554

    They recently sold one of the Sauer new Target/tactical rifles to a lady who was shooting on our clubs range the other week.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Sorry don't know but Forest Lodge Guns of Wragby Lincolnshire are Sauer stockists so they might be able to help with the importers details:-

    01673-858554

    They recently sold one of the Sauer new Target/tactical rifles to a lady who was shooting on our clubs range the other week.

    Thanks for that i will try them in the morning.

    Regards
    Tim

  5. #5
    Hi i think that Garlands now import sauer rifles or thay did 2 years ago all the best P.J

  6. #6
    Sauer factory 00497562975540, and they speak very good english :-d

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pjkaz View Post
    Hi i think that Garlands now import sauer rifles or thay did 2 years ago all the best P.J
    Well they were no help!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 65X55 View Post
    Sauer factory 00497562975540, and they speak very good english :-d


    Thanks for that sorted now. There English was good but my accent put a spanner in the works! we had to do it phenetically

    Regards
    Tim

  9. #9
    I teach English part time in Germany and they are only expected to learn Oxford English. Geordie etc will totally confuse most non English people.
    I just sugest that you put your best British accent on when phoning overseas.
    Martin

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    I teach English part time in Germany and they are only expected to learn Oxford English. Geordie etc will totally confuse most non English people.
    I just sugest that you put your best British accent on when phoning overseas.
    Martin
    I said i had an accent, not that i am disabled


    Regards
    Tim

Similar Threads

  1. Animal Health Office Contact Details
    By csl in forum Diseases, Welfare and Biology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2016, 13:46
  2. need contact details for a sd member
    By centralbeltstalker in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-09-2010, 14:59
  3. contact details - Nomad clothing
    By MJR in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-08-2010, 00:30
  4. Jager sa contact details
    By goldypurple in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 14:54
  5. MSP contact details...
    By griff in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-06-2009, 22:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •