Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swarovski servicing!

Thumbs up Swarovski servicing!

A few months ago I asked for advice on products to stop my old Swarovski Habichts misting up. Nothing I tried worked very well and a friend suggested sending them back to Swarovski, so I did. They very quickly sent me back an email, asking for a detailed breakdown of the problems incurred and an estimated turnround time of 6-8 weeks. This was three weeks ago.

Imagine my surprise when I recieved a parcel today containing my serviced and re-coated binoculars, and a receipt for 00.00p No charge!!!!!!!!!!!

My hat is off to Debbie at Swarovski fantastic service from a very customer oriented company. It is my pleasure to recommend them to you all.

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

that is superb after care. they sound just like rcbs. ive had stuff off them when my stuff broke. best thing was i broke it and still they didnt ask questions
    Last edited by jay 22; 20-10-2010 at 16:14.

Hi Flytie

Could you please pass on contact details for swarovski please my father has a problem with his SLC,s.

Prov.

same as Flytie, contact details would be very helpful please

i have just received back my 20 year old 7x50 binos from the gun shop in rugby who returned them for me about 3 weeks ago . They came back spotless with new lens covers and strap i could not believe the clarity they have, better than when new these were only used as a spare pair for years i may start using them all the time now that pleased with them . I also have a pair of 8x30 small ones even older these went back for a strip and clean they are also very good now ideal if you are walking a long way as very light but still good enough for normal work i cant fault the service first class indeed muddy

I sent away my Swaro Habicht foxing scope last week, had a call today asking if my choice of reticle change could be altered, so it looks like these people take some time with their clients, will post end result when scope comes home.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by provider View Post
    Hi Flytie

Could you please pass on contact details for swarovski please my father has a problem with his SLC,s.

Prov.
    Prov, Pm being sent!

ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Just had hard copy acknowledgement through post from Swaro's..... confirming reticle change from standard, whilst under repair, to a TDS- 4, Total cost returned to me will be 139.29p.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Swaro's addy: Perry wood business park, Honeycrock lane, Salford, SURREY, RH1 5JG, tel 01737856812.