Hello from Somerset

Windknot

Hi All,

Just a quick intro to get me started. I'm new to stalking in the U.K.- I've just booked an outing in November, so fingers crossed it all goes according to plan.

I'm not new to fieldsports- I hold an SGC, and shoot clays (skeet, mostly) and game- and growing up in South Africa helped a bit too.

I'll be applying for my FAC as soon as I've completed my DSC 1 6.5x55 sound about right to you?

Well, that's it really- see you on the rest of the board.

Jakes

Hi All,

Just a quick intro to get me started. I'm new to stalking in the U.K.- I've just booked an outing in November, so fingers crossed it all goes according to plan.

I'm not new to fieldsports- I hold an SGC, and shoot clays (skeet, mostly) and game- and growing up in South Africa helped a bit too.

I'll be applying for my FAC as soon as I've completed my DSC 1 6.5x55 sound about right to you?

Well, that's it really- see you on the rest of the board.

Jakes

Hi Mate,

Whereabouts in South Africa are you from? I'm originally from Durban.

You'll find this site very informative and the members very friendly, polite and helpful.

sp4rkman

Western Transvaal- moved here with my wife 7 years ago, but I'd spent a few years in the UK prior to that.

So far the site is all you say it is, barring the usual calibre discussions:lol: Anytime you have two stalkers in a room you're bound to have an argument (usually friendly) about which calibre will do for what.

But I still say you can't use .223 FMJ's on Gemsbuck, no matter who your grandfather was...

Back