C4 tonight: Watch Food: What goes in your Basket?

Not only did it make my mouth water, I was shocked at how quickly he did the butchering.
Quicker than I can strip the back straps from a bunny :lol:

Neil. :)

I must have done something wrong, I got an advert for a photocopier! JC

JC, you have to sit through the ads before it shows the programme.

Not only did it make my mouth water, I was shocked at how quickly he did the butchering.
Quicker than I can strip the back straps from a bunny :lol:

Neil. :)

Obviously they had cut a lot of footage out but I expect that butcher would still be a lot quicker than me too. I don't feel too bad about it though... I bet I can butcher a roe deer better than he can administer servers and networks. :lol:

Wish they'd kept the camera on what the butcher was doing though, it's always interesting to see how the pro's do it differently.

Alex

Then a Meerkat with a dodgy accent trying to flog me car insurance !

The programme never loaded

One day I'm going to go somewhere where Meerkats are on the quarry list then boy are they going to wish they had never made those anoying adverts! JC

I would be aswell going back to dial up, my connection is shocking.

Did you listen to a recent R4 article about rural broadband? As an example of the atrocious speeds available in some areas of the country, (not the speeds the providers advertise but actual speeds :fib:), they did an experiment in I think it was Lincs or maybe Humberside. A farmer started uploading a largish .jpeg file to send as an email attachment to a recipient on the coast. At the same time they attached a microSD card containing the same data to a homing pigeon and sent it on it's way..................................

no prizes for guessing which got there first, (it had wings).

Back