Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bryan Nelson : Sporting Agent

Bryan Nelson : Sporting Agent

Guys,

Anyone had any dealings with him or got something booked with him as an Agent or Client...

Just interested in his reliability...

Alex

No What is it You have booked with him?

Website looks impressive.... although there is a bit that says "hire of estate rifle"

It is illegal to charge clients for the use of an estate rifle
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Not if the stalker is with you at all times as far as I am aware.

It's ok to lend someone a firearm under the estate rifle exeption but not to accept payment.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Si,

He's American and just using a general "marketing" approach. He's aiming at a wider market than just UK yokels. it will be down to the actual service provider to handle the "provision" of rifle, in the case of stalking. Prior to booking I would suspect the issue of gratuity would have been raised

Stan

Quote Originally Posted by nielaj View Post
    Guys, Anyone had any dealings with him or got something booked with him as an Agent or Client...Just interested in his reliability...Alex
    When I saw this thread I was hoping there might have been some info ref this Agent.
    I have booked a trip with him in November and the deposit was 50% of the total bill.
    I thought this was a bit much, as a deposit, but am now a bit worried as deposits are normally not returnable if something goes wrong.
    Apart from acknowledgement of receipt of the money he has not contacted me since.
    I have managed to contact him, with difficulty, to ask about flights, etc but have been told that I will be informed as soon as he knows anything !! not very helpful when hoping to book airport parking.
    He did say that he is having a job to get a full group together, but regardless of how many he gets, my trip is definitely on, but he still can't say which airport I will be flying from, which I find rather odd.
    He has a good web site but there doesn't appear to be any feed back from previous clients so was wondering if there were any on this site.
    Any info would be appreciated, public forum or pm, depending on the way it is slanted.
    Last edited by EMcC; 08-09-2011 at 07:55.

I am surprised that, with all the Boar enthusiasts that use this site and the fact this agent advertises on this site, that I have had no response.
    That is making me even more nervous

I have dealt with him and met him.
    My dealings are he has sent me foreign clients a couple of times.
    Been reliable payment and plesant clients.
    I would help him again.
    He is a general agent selling wing/hoof hunts.
    Been at it quite a long time so must mean something.
    He gets an equiry rings a few guides sets the dates takes payment and sits back.
    He does however ring (me and the client) throughout the trip to make sure all is going well.

i have had a similar experience to John at yorkshire roe although they were UK based clients and i have not met him yet.