Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Found this excellent forum while looking up Gambrels for a friend, I am a blacksmith and have to make one for him.

I currently have a SGC and an FAC for an Air Arms .22 FAC rifle which I use for rabbiting. I am hoping to get a variation/upgrade to a .243 in order to deal with the Roe that we are inundated with. We have a couple of acres and I also have permission to cover the surrounding farm land. Like the rabbits before them the deer are all full of our fruit and vegetables, so they are almost ready stuffed!

I rarely use the shotgun now, I go beating a couple of times a week and prefer working the little Spaniel to put them up rather than using a gun to bring them down!

Alan

Welcome Alan,I too have spiders in the shotguns!............ I'm not too far removed from you as a Blackie, (Welder), we can break anything!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Hello Alan,
    Good site this, loads of info and the odd opinion . Welcome aboard .....wear a life vest !

I'm only an hour away if you have any probs.

Cheers

Ade
    HOW MANY HALF TRUTHS MAKE A STORY.....ALL OF THEM.....JUST NOT THE WHOLE STORY !