Thread: Lardy has entered the forum

Lardy has entered the forum

Evening all probaly not the best intro but best I could think after a quality indian & a few sherberts. Came back to shooting last year after a 10 year sabatical and never looked back. Nice to read about all of your outings and advice for a novice stalker. Will update you all on my Devon outings and failings which are usually quite comical but happy to take advice and guidance if I get things wrong. Happy stalking people and look forward to your photos & stories

Come on in, the water's lovely. What are you chasing down in Devon? Reds and roe? Any munties down there?
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Hi mate,
    Normally Roe & fallow there is Red down here on Dartmoor & fringes but not been fortuneate enough to get out at them yet. No munties down here yet but Dorset is just around the corner so bring em on. Hows the stalking in Norfolk you seem to have all the stuff we dont

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Hi mate,
    Normally Roe & fallow there is Red down here on Dartmoor & fringes but not been fortuneate enough to get out at them yet. No munties down here yet but Dorset is just around the corner so bring em on. Hows the stalking in Norfolk you seem to have all the stuff we dont
    Oh no, it's rubbish up here. Shhhhhhh
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.