Thread: New member

Hi to all members

Just to let you all know have been shooting for more years than I want to mention. Been involved in target shooting, still manage some long range at Bisley now and then but mainly into stalking now. Live in Northants and my main species are fallow and munty but some chinese showing up near too my ground so it wont be long!! Avid reloader so I hope to be able to have some useful input to the forums over the course of time.
    Happy hunting :

Guten abbend Herr Schmidtman, wie gehts?
    Glad to see you join the happy throng. Great lads and lasses here, so enjoy.
    Mark

Re: New member

Quote Originally Posted by schmidtman
    Hi to all members

Just to let you all know have been shooting for more years than I want to mention. Been involved in target shooting, still manage some long range at Bisley now and then but mainly into stalking now. Live in Northants and my main species are fallow and munty but some chinese showing up near too my ground so it wont be long!! Avid reloader so I hope to be able to have some useful input to the forums over the course of time.
    Happy hunting :
    welcome
    my friend , hope you can help others like the others will try and help you

Hello and welcome to the site, more knowledge and experience to add to the site, good stuff.

John

Who is wearing a happy thong?

Welcome abroad matey, it's really is addictive on here. I hope you have an understanding wife. I look forward to reading your posts Herr Schmidtman.