Thread: Hi This is to introduce myself.

Hi This is to introduce myself.

Hi I am a singlehanded stalker in the West of Scotland, and have been for twenty years. Getting on now and am somewhat new to the internet.

Would like some advice, I saw advertised in one of the many magazines a device to assist loading deer on to a quad.
    Have decided that I now need that help. Does anyone know or remember the ad?
    It was quite cheap, as I can authorise cheap stuff, if its expensive I have to wait for the factor to agree, like the end of next year!.

Account Suspended
    View my Gallery (35)View my Gallery (35)
    Hi there,welcome 2the jungle,where abouts r u,I am in the north east,what i usualy use on the quad to strap deer on is small ratchet straps and thnk the way for loading is drag to a mound then you could have something made to bridge gap from mound to trv ?something that could slide on with carcase,its one to think about?

Thanks for the reply

The device I am thinking of is called a deer kaddy I think, and is a pivot mounted on the back of the bike. My mate has one but cannot remember where it was ordered from except one of the many magazines . It was around 45.00 plus postage he thinks. I googled it and the only supplier I saw was wanting 180.00. I will not get it at that price, so I need to find out who was advertising the cheaper unit. Maybe the BASC magazine?
    Anyone any clues?. Thanks

Account Suspended
    View my Gallery (35)View my Gallery (35)
    ,i went to c robin macdonald rolph as he is doing an article on myself and robin has just sold his 1000th new member for basc and didnt want to stop there,he tried to sell his last deer kaddy it was on a price of 180 but he would sell his last for 100,he got a batch from usa,if u give him a call and say rob from www.albahighlandtaxidermy.com said he has got 1 for a ton,just the job,robin 01349877566.

Many thanks for the help.
    Have a good season