Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boyo's Syndicate !

Boyo's Syndicate !

This is for all the "isolated" Welsh Boys and Girls out there !

Here's the idea - We get together and 'attempt' to gain permission or rights to our own patch, we create a syndicate (or more precisely to begin with) a club, a travelling syndicate. We could begin by organising our own trips, spreading the travelling and accomodation costs etc.. Most of us don't have an antler within at least a minimum of 30 miles from where we live, they won't come to us...... so we have to go to them !!! The only problem is to begin with, we will have no land. If we have a starting point then maybe we could get there in the end. Instead of being all dressed up and having nowhere to go !

So we have to gain permission the hard way, by leg work and with time. Are there any of you Valley Boys interested ????? We would obviously have to cover some miles to get anything worthwhile. But together, we could at least have the possibility of gaining a good patch and then holding onto it 'when' we show we can do it properly.

We need somewhere to call a home from home after all, they cross the bridge in droves for our sun, sea and sangria...it's time we gave something back !

P.M. me please

Hwyl

Ade

P.S. I'll be at Monmouth Sunday if any of you are about.....I'm the ugly one !
    Last edited by Ade 30-06; 25-10-2010 at 22:49. Reason: A p.s. message
    HOW MANY HALF TRUTHS MAKE A STORY.....ALL OF THEM.....JUST NOT THE WHOLE STORY !

if it keeps all the welsh south of the border i am all for it, can you do one too for the english mob tee hee

for all of those with no sense of humour i only mean it 90%

[QUOTE=centralbeltstalker;147251]if it keeps all the welsh south of the border i am all for it, can you do one too for the english mob tee hee

Group Hugs !

Whatoh Chaps,

One was cogitating when brrrrrrrrrr phnar burble, by Jehova there she was.....gone . Hammered it in good and hard aaaaaaaaaarhhhhh wha's m'whippet gone Ma' and that as laaaaaik pett, burrrrrble burble whoa me chariot's on fire ! Ding ding dingaling Treacle up the apples.....bucket of wattter, she's oot. Howw knoww browwn coww, out of the sun, Hun, 12 o clock......ack ack ack 1966 .

Flack Jacket Donned Sir !

(How was that for you fellow Celt. Maybe they won't see it, if you so say nothing, I won't !)
    HOW MANY HALF TRUTHS MAKE A STORY.....ALL OF THEM.....JUST NOT THE WHOLE STORY !

Now that should get it right up em big stile

"if it keeps all the welsh south of the border i am all for it, can you do one too for the english mob tee hee "

That's an interesting comment from an alien to Scotland, though I have to admit he's still a celt.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    "if it keeps all the welsh south of the border i am all for it, can you do one too for the english mob tee hee "

That's an interesting comment from an alien to Scotland, though I have to admit he's still a celt.
    Is Francois not Scottish then?... (Frankly ) I was surprised at that comment too. The welsh are OK by me, and most Scots I know.

Anyhow, good luck with your quest boyo's...

its a good job a few know how your sense of humour works hope your keeping well frank