Scottish Borders

Tam16

I am just wondering how many of the poeple on this site shoot or stalk in the Scottish borders?

Hi there I stalk on the Borders and in Northumberland .
It's a beautiful place to stalk and I just can't get out enough

No im not wondering who is shining the lamp - I already know who that is. - give me a text jamrose - and we will plan an outing

As Im from the scottish borders, I was just wondering who from the site has stalking around here as a lot of you will know there is a lot of forestry. im not looking for any shooting as I have plenty I was just being curious - maybe some of yous would want to meet sometime.
Cheers Tam

I never even noticed Jamross!LOL Its a pity you didnt smell like a flower instead of an old dog fox!LOL|

I do but its 350 miles to get up there so not very often, fortunate to have parents living close to Berwick-o-tweed so occassional forays, must say from what I have seen and shot our roe down south carry much better heads, also the roe seem much darker in colour up north.

D

Ive done a lot of stalking around bonchester bridge, newcastleton and hawick, not for a while mind.

Hi there,

I have only just joined the site and have just seen one of your posts. Could I ask how one goes about arranging stalking in and around the Scottish Borders, please?

Thanks

Back