Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GECO Ammunition

GECO Ammunition

Does anyone know of a retailer selling GECO ammunition in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Northamptonshire?

The only one I can find at the moment is Gloucestershire Gun Company

Cheers

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Chris, have you tried the RUAG website ? http://www.ruag.co.uk/?p=3 Ruag are the importers for RWS and Geco, they have a dealer locator facility on their website which could be a starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Chris, have you tried the RUAG website ? http://www.ruag.co.uk/?p=3 Ruag are the importers for RWS and Geco, they have a dealer locator facility on their website which could be a starting point.
    Yep tried that first 8x57 but RUAG doesn't list GECO as one of their brands!

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Have they told you that it isn't a brand they represent ? The reason I ask is because I arranged an open evening for my club where the RUAG rep came along and allowed us to try the whole range of .22 ammo available from RUAG. Amongst the ammo tried was Geco and as a result we ordered a largish amount through a local dealer it not being possible for us to buy direct from RUAG. At that time which was only 6 months ago they were pushing Geco quite strongly.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Have they told you that it isn't a brand they represent ? The reason I ask is because I arranged an open evening for my club where the RUAG rep came along and allowed us to try the whole range of .22 ammo available from RUAG. Amongst the ammo tried was Geco and as a result we ordered a largish amount through a local dealer it not being possible for us to buy direct from RUAG. At that time which was only 6 months ago they were pushing Geco quite strongly.
    As GECO is not mentioned on the RUAG website I e-mailed them & hope to get a reply shortly.

Chris

Hi Chris, have you tried John Bradshaws near Oundle, they sell Geco ammo.

Philip Morris and Son in Hereford sell Geco I think Chris, will have a look next time I'm in town. What rifle is it for?
    You might have to have a drive over

Jon

Otherwise try Phil Unwin, he is very helpfull.

Philip Unwin,
    Managing Director,
    RUAG Ammotec UK Ltd.,
    Upton Cross,
    Liskeard,
    Cornwall. PL 14 5BQ

Tel. 0044 1579 362319
    Fax 0044 1579 364033
    Mob. 0044 7885 511474
    email: phil@ruag.co.uk

Also, would love to hear people's experiences with the GECO .243 105gr Soft Point.

Marcel,
    105 gr Geco shoots clover leaf patterns in my Sako 75 easily. Great round.