Thread: rcbs customer service

rcbs customer service

well im a very happy chappie , as most will know i recently got an rock chucker free to a good home but is was missing the die spacer bush that you seat the dies into .

well i emailed rcbs and they replied requesting my postal address to send me a replacement spacer bush . 2 weeks later i was begining to wonder , but got home from work and there it was on the mat all free of charge and under warranty !

marvelous well done rcbs , ive celibrated by buying a ruger m77 hawkeye in .270

cheers

lee
    Last edited by leec6.5; 29-10-2010 at 18:55. Reason: missed a bit !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

As we discused, mate youve gone and got yourself a proper calibre, I like the Hawkeye as well, do well at Kielder, LOL. John. aka deerwarden dont lose my hat.
    Last edited by deerwarden; 29-10-2010 at 19:47. Reason: remember my hat

Quote Originally Posted by deerwarden View Post
    As we discused, mate youve gone and got yourself a proper calibre, I like the Hawkeye as well, do well at Kielder, LOL. John. aka deerwarden dont lose my hat.
    thats what i thought mate , dont worry your hat is safe and sound ! rifle is a bargain and in left handed which is a bonus !!

cheers lee

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

Now I've got the 270 lust...

Back on track top marks to RCBS. I'll be using them from now on
    "A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." -- Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by harrygrey382 View Post
    Now I've got the 270 lust...

Back on track top marks to RCBS. I'll be using them from now on
    Hmmm I was not so lucky in my dealings with their customer service. But that's beside the point. Now Harry if you want to try and play with a .270 or two drop me a line and well sort out a range visit with a couple of them as you know I happen to have a few of them .

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Hmmm I was not so lucky in my dealings with their customer service. But that's beside the point. Now Harry if you want to try and play with a .270 or two drop me a line and well sort out a range visit with a couple of them as you know I happen to have a few of them .
    That's a very kind offer Brithunter, once it's nicely on the way to my ticket I may just get in touch. I wouldn't mind a bit of a play with a number of your rifles! I've seen a few photos of some beauties...
    "A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." -- Rudyard Kipling