rcbs customer service

User00014

well im a very happy chappie , as most will know i recently got an rock chucker free to a good home but is was missing the die spacer bush that you seat the dies into .

well i emailed rcbs and they replied requesting my postal address to send me a replacement spacer bush . 2 weeks later i was begining to wonder , but got home from work and there it was on the mat all free of charge and under warranty !

marvelous well done rcbs , ive celibrated by buying a ruger m77 hawkeye in .270 :D

cheers

lee

Last edited:
As we discused, mate youve gone and got yourself a proper calibre, I like the Hawkeye as well, do well at Kielder, LOL. John. aka deerwarden:tiphat: dont lose my hat.

Last edited:
As we discused, mate youve gone and got yourself a proper calibre, I like the Hawkeye as well, do well at Kielder, LOL. John. aka deerwarden:tiphat: dont lose my hat.

thats what i thought mate , dont worry your hat is safe and sound ! rifle is a bargain and in left handed which is a bonus !!

cheers lee

Now I've got the 270 lust...

Back on track top marks to RCBS. I'll be using them from now on

Hmmm I was not so lucky in my dealings with their customer service. But that's beside the point. Now Harry if you want to try and play with a .270 or two drop me a line and well sort out a range visit with a couple of them ;) as you know I happen to have a few of them :D.

Hmmm I was not so lucky in my dealings with their customer service. But that's beside the point. Now Harry if you want to try and play with a .270 or two drop me a line and well sort out a range visit with a couple of them ;) as you know I happen to have a few of them :D.

That's a very kind offer Brithunter, once it's nicely on the way to my ticket I may just get in touch. I wouldn't mind a bit of a play with a number of your rifles! I've seen a few photos of some beauties...

Back