Thread: BSA CF2 Stutzen .270 Win

BSA CF2 Stutzen .270 Win

Please send a message for further details. Include an email address and I will send photos. Genuine enquiries only please. Thanks, JC

Why doesn't anyone want to buy my rifle? JC

One of those old fashion nasty wooden things thats why !!!

I disagree. Its just the sort of rifle I'd be after but my enquiry wouldn't be genuine enough!! Good luck JC

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    Sorry JC but I already have one that I got new plus it's the wrong time financially now .

Quote Originally Posted by JC275 View Post
    Hi JC
    I am not looking for a 270 but my old man used to say "if you need to ask the price you can't afford it" so if it doesn't have a price i normally move on.It does bug me a bit if somebody is trying to sell something and it doesn't have the price there and then, gundog people are the worst with pedigree dogs, are they scared of the competition finding out what what they charge for the dogs they breed.If the item for sale is within my price range i will make enquiries if not i look for something else that is.Good luck with the sale they are nice rifles
    Geordie

Quote Originally Posted by geordieh View Post
    Hi JC
    I am not looking for a 270 but my old man used to say "if you need to ask the price you can't afford it" so if it doesn't have a price i normally move on.It does bug me a bit if somebody is trying to sell something and it doesn't have the price there and then, gundog people are the worst with pedigree dogs, are they scared of the competition finding out what what they charge for the dogs they breed.If the item for sale is within my price range i will make enquiries if not i look for something else that is.Good luck with the sale they are nice rifles
    Geordie
    Fair point. I am looking for 275 plus any carridge costs for the rifle and mounts. I have a fair bit of ammunition too which only owes me 10 a box/20 so that can go in at cost. JC

thanks for the pictures can you tell me what the throat and barrel are like please thanks,wayne

Quote Originally Posted by mereside View Post
    thanks for the pictures can you tell me what the throat and barrel are like please thanks,wayne
    Message sent, sorry for the delay. JC

Hi I'm interested on your rifle. Can you please send me some`pictures?