Thread: how to keep calm when you should really explode

Angry how to keep calm when you should really explode

after spending thursday on the best practice course and friday morning stalking i was feeling relaxed and as i headed home was looking forward to agood meal at dropswell farm shop steak night[hes the butcher on utube doing the carcass preps] anyway the missus jumps in my hilux to take the bairn to the sitters,and seems to be gone for a long time, when she returned all sheepish she informs me that she jumped out at the shop and left the motor out of gear and swears hand brake was on!as she runs into shop the bairn realizes that the motor is moving backwards so he jumps out and trys to stop it rolling ,lucky he wasnt crushed any way he soon got out the road and let the unguided missile/toyota fly off down the hill towards the fish shop luckily theres alamp post and concrete bin that now have green paint on them.has anyone a o/s wing and door for a 54 plate hilux.I NEED TO GO STALKING AGAIN

Reminds me of the old joke.
    60% of women drivers are actually quite good.
    The rest drive 4x4's.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

lol that brings back memories done that on a larger scale with a artic .
    Done a few loads for a mate of mine many years ago .The security guard on the loading bays asked if i could move a couple of trailers for him, as he was stuck for loading bays ,I hooked in to one which was about 8 feet off the bay ,forgetting the bays were on a slope jumped of the back of it and the whole lot rolled back into the wall smashing both back doors off the trailer, it weighed 21 ton so stopping it wasn't going to happen .

To say I had that stunned look was a under statement, the security guard nearly burst into tears he had only just started the job two hours before, my piss poor attitude didn't help the situation especially when the manager started to jump up and down, i had to laugh at that point .that just didn't help .lol

Things like this happen thats why we pay insurance, its after the event if no one is hurt or killed we can laugh about the stupidness of the whole thing .

Give you wife a cuddle and tell her its only a bit of tin , nothing that can be sorted .

Quote Originally Posted by widows son View Post
    Things like this happen thats why we pay insurance, its after the event if no one is hurt or killed we can laugh about the stupidness of the whole thing .

Give you wife a cuddle and tell her its only a bit of tin , nothing that can be sorted .
    +1 on above

Could have ended in real tears, but only in scrunched tin, buy her a gift voucher for some multitasking lessons!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

going to buy her a little car so my cherished toyota only gets bashed by me,its the least i can do after all the appologetic sex ive been subjected to over the last 4 days

Make arch comments for a few days about women drivers, when she looks like she's about to hit you with a sex ban, become sweetness and light.

It's the rules.

It's all in vain anyway, according to Mr Fry!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    It's all in vain anyway, according to Mr Fry!
    Well he should know......................not!