A few Red Deer!

FrenchieBoy

IMG_2757.jpgIMG_2759.jpgIMG_2870.jpgIMG_2900.jpgIMG_2844.jpgIMG_2753.001.jpgIMG_2882.jpgI love my shooting but I also love my photography. Here are just a couple of my photos! Your comments are more than welcome.IMG_2746.jpg In case you would like to see a few more here is a link to one of my Deer Slide Shows:
http://s542.photobucket.com/albums/gg426/frenchie1951/16-02-08/?action=view&current=0573aac5.pbw
pencil.png

Last edited:
Some of these would make for great target photo's good clear outlines. I also do field archery would be worth looking into

Dennis

Den, there's only one that would make a representative target sheet, the penultimate one, all the rest have fresh air behind them, & the last is a no no.

Den, there's only one that would make a representative target sheet, the penultimate one, all the rest have fresh air behind them, & the last is a no no.

??? I think Dennis was suggesting that the pictures presented the beasts with a very definate outline and a perfect position to allow good shot placement and would therefore make great targets for practice & field archery, NOT that they should be used to ascertain whether the shot was safe or not :rolleyes:

Why would you practice at something you would not shoot at in the field?

Why not!?

FB270 I think you have missed the generous offer here!

When cut out and placed on the ground/range or even a screen it would not make any difference. Target is a Target

Vipa spot on there.

Here we have a member offering to supply photographic targets for free, FrenchieBoy PM on way, I will take you up on your offer.

Cracking photographs/

Frenchieboy
Awesome pictures, pm on it's way. I could definitely use them as targets. Thanks very much for the offer.

FB,

Thank you so very much for the CD containing the photograpghs of the deer that arrived today.

Your request not to reproduce them will be honoured.

Once again thank you, you are a very kind and generous Gentleman.

steyr

Back