Thread: Advise on Howa

Advise on Howa

HI all,

I have just got a Firearms certificate and looking out for some guns. I am sure some of you have Howa's. How do these gun's perform compared to that of a Tikka or Sako. Would be great to have some feedback on the performance of Howa's.

cheers

Hoshang

I think everyone is hesitant to jump in on this one as it is a well-worn subject. Do a search and see how many hours of reading pops up! ~Muir

Basically, they do the same job. If you dont think about it too much then either will cope

BUT

One day there is a good chance you will want a sako / blaser etc if you buy either.

They dont necessarily do the job better, just nicer

Hi mate,

Good solid rifles, mine took a bit of work to get it shooting nice but now is shooting a treat. For sale if you fancy it.........Howa 1500 in .223 with rings and moderator for 500.00. Its like new.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex100 View Post
    Hi mate,

Good solid rifles, mine took a bit of work to get it shooting nice but now is shooting a treat. For sale if you fancy it.........Howa 1500 in .223 with rings and moderator for 500.00. Its like new.
    Excellent rifles, I don’t know what calibre you want but I have a 308 for sale for 350 with mounts of your choice. As Muirs says loads of posts about Howas you will find most owners are very happy with them.

https://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?15826-Howa-stainless-steel-synthetic-in-308-for-sale.

ATB

Tahr

A MD co-worker of mine bought a Howa .308 last night in a per-scoped package deal at one of the retailers in the city. It is for his 12 year old grand daughter who just returned from her first hunt in South Africa. No complaints yet!~Muir

HI,

Any reason why you are selling your .308. How old is it. How many rounds have you put through the barrel.

cheers

H

Quote Originally Posted by 30-06 View Post
    HI,

Any reason why you are selling your .308. How old is it. How many rounds have you put through the barrel.

cheers

H
    Perhaps if you follow the link and READ IT then it would answer your questions .

Quote Originally Posted by 30-06 View Post
    HI,

cheers

H
    Hi H

PM sent.

ATB

Tahr