Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Black Lab Pups (all dogs)

For Sale: Black Lab Pups (all dogs)

I have 4 black lab pups all dogs. Will be ready in about 6 weeks time. Sires side excellent deer dogs. Dames side field trial retrievers.
    Located in North East Scotland.
    Full Pedigree and not silly prices
    Alan

Are the parents hip and eye tested,cnm clear etc,cheers.

https://m.facebook.com/UKSHA-502164506587351/
    Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

I will presume from the silence that is a negativeI for one would be too to purchase one of your pups without the above tests having been carried out,especially the hips and eyes.ATB in getting rid of your pups.I do think it is bad for the breed as a whole if you do not do these tests,however i have had experience in the past of pups having dysplasia as young as 4-6 months old,dogs which were not let off the lead to run about either,bought from parents with no hip scoresAs said though ATB in getting rid of them

Discretion assured

or find us on facebook

It is,nt a negative actually. I,ve been spending most of my free time trying to get them registered on line with the Kennel club. Now that is hard work.
    there is only 2 dogs left.
    As a by the by.
    I too have had the "Perfect" dog. as far as scores go. it died of cancer at 2 years old.
    My next door neighbour is a vet, and to him, all the scoring in the world wont tell you the future health of your dog.
    Just puts money in his practice.
    Pip Pip
    Alan

Oh I forgot alan vets know everything.Having your dogs hips an eyes tested doesn't guarantee you the "perfect"dog as you put it so eloquently but it does reduce the risks considerably cos at the end of the day both hip and elbow dysplasia are both heridatary as are numerous eye problems.like I said pups which weren't allowed to run about "wild" from a unscored mother and father had to be put down before 6 months old cos of dysplasia.so what are the scores of the parents and can I see the certificates to prove it.not that I don't trust you I just insist on it with any dog that I'm thinking of buying.you will have noticed that I haven't even asked about a price as I just care about responsible breeding.so what are the scores.PM me if you wish.agreed about trying to register them.nightmare.the kennel club should make health testing compulsory they are quick enough to take your money for registrations but don't seem to care if you breed cnm carriers etc.......Get your neighbour vet to get a crystal ball about future health of any dog and I doubt that will help him either.at least your being responsible by hip and eye testing.no hard and fast answers with health of ANY dog.....I suppose all the triallers and pro gundog trainers don't know as much about breeding a line of healthy dogs compared to your vet friend.is he well known in Labrador circles
    Last edited by Wolverine; 06-11-2010 at 03:39.

Discretion assured

or find us on facebook

Ps remember to let me know the pedigree too as well as the scores,hips an eyes please and cnm test status too of both dam and sire.cheers.

Discretion assured

or find us on facebook

get a cross bred dog then your less likely to have any problems

Quote Originally Posted by pendle View Post
    get a cross bred dog then your less likely to have any problems
    Good idea pendle,a lurcher would compliment my labs perfectly.more speed.Not much good for breeding from though for my line,eh
    Last edited by Wolverine; 06-11-2010 at 09:47.

Discretion assured

or find us on facebook

alan, PM sent.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Oh I forgot alan vets know everything.Having your dogs hips an eyes tested doesn't guarantee you the "perfect"dog as you put it so eloquently but it does reduce the risks considerably cos at the end of the day both hip and elbow dysplasia are both heridatary as are numerous eye problems.like I said pups which weren't allowed to run about "wild" from a unscored mother and father had to be put down before 6 months old cos of dysplasia.so what are the scores of the parents and can I see the certificates to prove it.not that I don't trust you I just insist on it with any dog that I'm thinking of buying.you will have noticed that I haven't even asked about a price as I just care about responsible breeding.so what are the scores.PM me if you wish.agreed about trying to register them.nightmare.the kennel club should make health testing compulsory they are quick enough to take your money for registrations but don't seem to care if you breed cnm carriers etc.......Get your neighbour vet to get a crystal ball about future health of any dog and I doubt that will help him either.at least your being responsible by hip and eye testing.no hard and fast answers with health of ANY dog.....I suppose all the triallers and pro gundog trainers don't know as much about breeding a line of healthy dogs compared to your vet friend.is he well known in Labrador circles
    like yourself i too breed labs and before i look for a good stud dog i check hip/eyes/cnm etc.
    its nice to hear that others like myself look for the breed and not just to make a quick .a good breeder is one that trys to make the breed healthy