DSC 1 CRIGGION ESTATE B.D.S.

I did my DSC1 a year ago, and certainly don't regret it - learned a lot, but still continuing to learn even more from some different ideas on this forum!

Got mine next month, had the manual for over a year and now they have published a new one dated Feb 08, so I have to re-learn the changes that came into effect Oct 07, and forget the old info, easier said than done......

Ditto. Welcome aboard Trapper. Its great to see so much new blood on the site, it means the veteran members don't have to post so much to keep the threads going! :lol:

Thanks for welcome chaps , not sure i will meet all expectations but am willing to learn and take on board any pearls of wisdom,Regarding stalking ,out next week for Roe a PM and a AM stalk , hope i can do justice.
anyway photo attached if it works just to prove I aint bluffing!!! :oops: how do i send a photo ;) two bottles of wine and shedded!
cheers Trapper :

Trapper said:
My First post on this site and still cruising for all the info I require to enable me to be a better stalker.Just completed DSC,1 The expert tuition I recieved was excellent from this course, at all times the instructors where patient , knowledgable, and tinted with humour , which made up a most pleasant course to attend , thanks to JON , NORMAN ,CLIFF , and the star attraction ALAN TURNER. (Hats off gents).
well done trapper on your success
also very good of you to mention those that made it all worth while especaily alan , a great bloke with lots of heart and courage
and a good memory for faces
and congrats to you too GYR on passing your DSC1
welldone mate

Mike 272 and Gyr , I was the handsome git at the back of the class, gobby ,but nervous, and wanting to get on with it ! Thanks guys for the revision times and support , duh!!.Pleased we stayed at the end to support a collegue on the shooting test ! who passed !! that made it more worthy.Coz we wern,t jack Bastxxxtds. Hoping to stay in contact , wherever you go, stay safe and GET IN THERE , (ooops sound like a football fan) sorry!!
Trapper . out!

I've got you now Trapper, do you think it was the wine making you nervous! But......... Gyr, which one was you?

Mike272
I haven't got a clue who you and trapper are but I was the last to arrive on the wednesday morning for the assesments and then I did the shooting test on the thursday.
I'll get you back for that Stone! :lol:
All the best,
Gyr

Gyr
Think we fired the first group on the range I was on lane one far left.
guess we test fired the NEW ALL BLACK ROE TARGETS hence from that day forward we will be known as the Gunea pig club.
Trapper(Roy)

Stone
The Chas and Dave joke,not heard that one in a while :rolleyes:
Cheeky young man!
All the best,
Gyr

Back