winch bumper

nemo

im struggling to find a supplier of winch bumpers for a 54 plate hilux any ideas?

I just fitted an arb onto my l200 an awesome bit of kit got
it off e bay if you type in your vehicle details on google they will appear i give £300 for mine with the winch

Mark

Not trying to educate anyone in the art of egg sucking, but heres some info. I had an old L200 and fitted a nice arb winch bumper to it, got it well and truly bogged at work one day. Super winch to the rescue! errr no. The bumper seems to making nice progress across the wood, leaving the truck behind. When I had it remounted (after the farmer dragged me out and helped me put the bumper in the back) I got the garage to seriously upgrade the mounting points. Check them out, I can still hear the farmer laughing over the sound of the tractor.:)

Have you tried these guys (ARB importers),
4x4 Accessories & Tyres for pickups, SUV's and Vans

Last edited:
Would advise using the factory made bumper which can take a winch, its thicker steel and more/bigger fixing points,bit pricey but worth it.
I used to drag my hilux round by anywhere I could fix a rope/or chain if I got stuck fencing,and I never bent anything on it.Will post a pic of the bumper when I get time.

Not trying to educate anyone in the art of egg sucking, but heres some info. I had an old L200 and fitted a nice arb winch bumper to it, got it well and truly bogged at work one day. Super winch to the rescue! errr no. The bumper seems to making nice progress across the wood, leaving the truck behind. When I had it remounted (after the farmer dragged me out and helped me put the bumper in the back) I got the garage to seriously upgrade the mounting points. Check them out, I can still hear the farmer laughing over the sound of the tractor.:)

Have you tried these guys (ARB importers),
4x4 Accessories & Tyres for pickups, SUV's and Vans

:lol:

would have loved to have seen that

If I knew where you were, I would suggest a local firm who would make one for you,
they do landrover ones, and one offs for "other" cars,

they may need your vehicle to fit it,

if i knew where you were, i would suggest a local firm who would make one for you,
they do landrover ones, and one offs for "other" cars,

they may need your vehicle to fit it,

im in durham if that helps

Nemo - I think you might find that Centralbeltstalker is able to help. He is a man of many parts.

Back