Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roe does in the SW

Roe does in the SW

Stalking for Roe does available on weekdays throughout the season, all weekends now booked up.

50 per stalk, 40 per cull, venison can be purchased at current dealer rates, no charge for damaged carcasses unless unfit for consumption.

Rifles available, experienced guides, chiller facilities available, local B&B can be arranged. Proof of insurance required, novices welcome.
    Last edited by Benc; 03-11-2010 at 12:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Benc View Post
    Stalking for Roe does available on weekdays throughout the season, all weekends now booked up.

50 per stalk, 40 per cull, venison can be purchased at current dealer rates, no charge for damaged carcasses unless unfit for consumption.

Rifles available, experienced guides, chiller facilities available, local B&B can be arranged. Proof of insurance required, novices welcome.
    Cull Fee on Does ?? WHATS THAT all ABOUT??

Quote Originally Posted by redthunder View Post
    Cull Fee on Does ?? WHATS THAT all ABOUT??
    I'll make this really simple for you, if you don't want to pay cull fees for does then don't book with me and if you don't have a genuine question then don't bother posting on this thread.

I think what he means is if you dont shoot a deer then its 50 if you connect then its 90 simple,

Exactly how I price mate and i'm booked up solid till jan (every day.)
    So don't worry your right if they don't want to pay don't book!!
    That way an outing is cheap if you don't connect and stop pulling the trigger when you have reached your budget.SIMPLES.

Very fair prices in my view.

Mind I know of an estate where there is a 100 charge on top of the stalkers fee for culling a Munty, that is OTT.

Quote Originally Posted by Benc View Post

Perhaps if every one was this straight forward about their fees then it would not lead to any embarrasement good on you fella
    Last edited by 177landy; 11-11-2010 at 04:12.

Could you say roughly where in the SW you are?

Cheers

Thanks everyone, I've always thought it's a pretty fair way to operate and keeps everything black and white so we all know where we stand.

I am based on the dorset/wilts/somerset border near Wincanton.