Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Left and Rights

Left and Rights

Lads and Lasses,
    Was just pondering over a chilled pint of smooth, when I remembered an occasion where I shot a left and right at a hen pheasant and a ..........turkey ! Not an everyday occurance for me that's for sure. Any memorable 2 shot combo's by you lot with either rifle or smooth bore ??????

Exaggeration and bragging is positively encouraged for this one, can't wait !!!!!

Ade
    HOW MANY HALF TRUTHS MAKE A STORY.....ALL OF THEM.....JUST NOT THE WHOLE STORY !

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...0/DSCF3011.jpg here you go Ade, how prolific is that!?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Here's a left, right and centre

NIce!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by Ade 30-06 View Post
    Lads and Lasses,
    Was just pondering over a chilled pint of smooth, when I remembered an occasion where I shot a left and right at a hen pheasant and a ..........turkey ! Not an everyday occurance for me that's for sure. Any memorable 2 shot combo's by you lot with either rifle or smooth bore ??????

Exaggeration and bragging is positively encouraged for this one, can't wait !!!!!

Ade
    had a left and a right last Friday on Roe,in fact I also had a middle as I dropped 3,had my first left and right on grouse last year and to better that about 9 or 10 years ago I had 3 left and rights at woodcock on the same day,but at that time I was shooting clays for the county

Not quite a I & R but l once shot 3 duck with 1 shot whilst wildfowling on the ouse washes

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...0/DSCF3011.jpg here you go Ade, how prolific is that!?
    Very Prolific..... Nice one ' Pro-lif ' cooool
    HOW MANY HALF TRUTHS MAKE A STORY.....ALL OF THEM.....JUST NOT THE WHOLE STORY !

Again, not a left and right as such, but I once shot a pigeon as it came in to land in a tree and accidentally bagged a squirrel in the tree behind. Unfortunately there was nobody else there to witness it.

I'm certainly getting more left and rights on muntjac since I started using a moderated rifle earlier this year.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

A couple of weeks ago I was shooting on a syndicate day as a guest. On the third drive there was a lovely pair of high crossing cock birds which I was lucky enough to take as a left and a right both dead in the air. Lucky that is until I watched the second bird plummet to my left and knock out the poor chap on the peg to my left who then duly clattered to the ground and in doing so his gun went off and narrowly missed the other poor sod to his left! Not a good day at the office!!!!! Not been asked back for some reason.