Oh My God!!!!!

Monkey Spanker

IT"S MY 1000th POST!!
Do I Win a prize??!! :lol::lol::lol:

If I'd spent as many hours in a highseat as I have on here there would be a lot less deer in Suffolk and Norfolk!:doh:
Looking forward to my 2000th as long as I don't get banned beforehand!:rolleyes:
MS:D

I think you should have a prize for the best Avatar :D always makes me smile.

No chance of banning you MS, too much good advice and info coming other members way from you ;)

ATB

Sikamalc

Congratulations MS,

And may I just add that your post's are usually most informative and have helped and answered many questions from both beginners and more experienced stalkers.

Keep up the good work mate.

Steve.

Yes congratulations 100 credible posts 900 full of crap pretty good, go stalking.

I just couldn't resist the temptation priceless lol

sPUNKEY mANKER....... JUMBO BOX OF TISSUES EVERYWHERE ! How's the repetive strain injury COMING along :D

Yes congratulations 100 credible posts 900 full of crap pretty good, go stalking.

They are not 100 credible posts, they are actually 100 'Accredited' or 'Approved' posts !:rolleyes: There is a huge difference so I'm told!:lol:
I still get plenty of stalking in too!
I see you've only got 685 posts WS and 600 of them are antagonistic! you need to spend some more time at the keyboard ya bloody crow!:D

Thanks to the other posters for their kind words. I hope to be here for some time to come yet!
Regards,
MS:p

sPUNKEY mANKER....... JUMBO BOX OF TISSUES EVERYWHERE ! How's the repetive strain injury COMING along :D
It's fine. I've built up my strength over the years and now resemble a fiddler crab!
images
:D:D:D
MS:lol:

They are not 100 credible posts, they are actually 100 'Accredited' or 'Approved' posts !:rolleyes: There is a huge difference so I'm told!:lol:
I still get plenty of stalking in too!
I see you've only got 685 posts WS and 600 of them are antagonistic! you need to spend some more time at the keyboard ya bloody crow!:D

Thanks to the other posters for their kind words. I hope to be here for some time to come yet!
Regards,
MS:p

Lol . Antagonistic no truthful very, as for spending time at the at the keyboard,I'd much rather be shooting deer than talking about doing it, like some on here ,shooting them well the apprenticeship i keep thinking it is nearly finished when I find I've just learned something else.

Excellence.

The more you do the more you learn ,and here I just can't get enough of it
As I said when I joined the site the man that says he knows everything knows nothing ,every day is a school day no matter who you are ,how many book you written or read, that's the reason the apprenticeship has been so long.

IT"S MY 1000th POST!!
Do I Win a prize??!! :lol::lol::lol:

If I'd spent as many hours in a highseat as I have on here there would be a lot less deer in Suffolk and Norfolk!:doh:
Looking forward to my 2000th as long as I don't get banned beforehand!:rolleyes:
MS:D

whats the 1000 post giveaway ??..come on a old blaser rifle maybe :cool:

Back