Wanted: Stalking in Yorkshire

groach1234

I was just wondering what is on offer so far as stalking in yorkshire and where you stalk. I am based near to York but willing to travel within Yorkshire. I already stalk with John Robson but being as a busy man as he is, I wondered who else you use? I am not fussed about the species or sex on offer and am open minded but preferably not from high seats if possible.

George

I have seen an ad in Sporting Rifle for South Yorkshire Deer Stalking. Email bigt69@sky.com for details, funny looking email I know! Let me know if you contact him and what his terms are please as I live in South Yorkshire and I didn't realise any guides were working the area. Didn't you stalk Riccal Estate recently, how did you get on?

Jamie

I have seen an ad in Sporting Rifle for South Yorkshire Deer Stalking. Email bigt69@sky.com for details, funny looking email I know! Let me know if you contact him and what his terms are please as I live in South Yorkshire and I didn't realise any guides were working the area. Didn't you stalk Riccal Estate recently, how did you get on?

Jamie

May look in to it, thanks. Also i have been out on escrick estate twice in the past month and got one doe if thats what you mean?

George

Back