The wife's approval

sp4rkman

Hi All,

My wife is very relaxed when it comes to me shooting (although i dont tell her how much it all costs) and lets me get on with it without getting involved. Today we visited the Southern Counties Shooting Ground and i insisted she had a go on the clays. She's only ever shot a .22 before and refused to shoot anything else. However, my insistance paid off and off she went with the instructor for a "25 clay introduction session". Anyway, to cut a long story short she shot bloody well missing only 5 out of the 25 which i think is pretty good for a 1st time. Even the instructor commented on her performance. She finished up and immediately said she wants a gun of her own! She's even keen to give the birds a go this season!

I'm so proud today!!

sp4rkman

Thats great Sparky, my wife enjoys the clays but won't shoot around men. Maybe we can get a ladies clays day set up at Minsterley in the morning before the March and Shoot?

Yep I had Fran wanting a gun after shooting with all of us at the Quex trip
its great fun when your partner joins in the fun :lol:
Got a kool pic of my missus with an AK47 at a range in Vietnam mind you try as I might she wouldn't do it in a bikini :p hey ho

Fran has already started on the birds eh Mr B .. mind you she was aiming at the clays at the time ..lol lots :lol:

i took my o/h to a ladies clay shoot yesterday and she shot brilliant,really chuffed,one stand was a bolting rabbit with a springing teal on report and she dusted them :D

Back