Thread: Discovery 2 commercial

Discovery 2 commercial

Hi, i am selling this on Ebay.. needs a good home.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 20-11-2010 at 11:59.

this landrover is a1,hi alex tim here hows bear?? i had to have morgan (bears/fudges dad) put down on sunday

Has it had ALL the recalls done... sump replaced, clutch, ECU upgrade, does it leak, does the gearbox rattle, does the vacuum pump leak, does the fuel cap suck in rainwater and has it had the breather pipe repositioned, are the headlamp rings rusted through, is there any rust on the sidesteps, is the 2 small vents under the grille flaked, is the body in line with the chassis, is the heated windscreen working on more than 60% of the elements?

I take it Martini you are about to make a bid. Otherewise this post of yours comes in tins and you put it between two slices of bread, a similar list could be written for any vehicle. My disco, have not got a clue as I bought second hand. As you will note it was new when bought so I am sure all recalls would be done if it was in the timescale. Also note it is A DISCO 2 not the three
    Jim

Jimbo, do a search on here for; 2008 Defender 90 Hardtop 2.4tdci
    Youll get my drift.

My apologies. I will keep my neb out,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by martinl View Post
    Has it had ALL the recalls done... sump replaced, clutch, ECU upgrade, does it leak, does the gearbox rattle, does the vacuum pump leak, does the fuel cap suck in rainwater and has it had the breather pipe repositioned, are the headlamp rings rusted through, is there any rust on the sidesteps, is the 2 small vents under the grille flaked, is the body in line with the chassis, is the heated windscreen working on more than 60% of the elements?
    Discovery TD5 has alloy sump. its an auto so no clutch or gearbox. No issues with fuel cap as it has a PRESSURISED tank, not a vacuum tank. No headlamp rings. Sidesteps are rubber and as far as i know rubber doesn't rust. No grilles to rust. No pop rivets or wobbly panels to mis-align and no heated windscreen but it does have rapid de-mist... Do your homework and you will realise this is a DISCOVERY... 10X better than a Defender even though the Defender has a following, a bit like the Pied Piper?

Oh I agree, thats why I got shut of it.
    Audi for me now.
    vore sprung dirk technique, old chap