Thread: Bibs & Braces - Recommendations

Bibs & Braces - Recommendations

I'm after some recommendations for bibs - waterproof, windproof, silient - hopefully tough'ish. Not too fussed about them being thermal etc - I prefer the layered approach! Prices would also be handy...we're all on one budget or another!!

Thanks in advance,
    Oly

http://www.nailorsfishing.co.uk/Fish...C14-82-1-0.htm

Wet Weather Gear - SWAZI New Zealand - The world's most durable clothing.

It's the Swazi I have there the dog gonads, buy a set of braces you set to rumble ,they are costly but the best ,if you in line for new kit buy the whole set the jackets are long just made for the job .

The first link are a cheaper option how good they are who knows.

Deerhunter I use at the minute and its pretty good to be fair. Although I used to use a really cheap wychwood one for high seat work and that was ok. As for prices I cant remember exactly but I think the deerhunter bib n brace was about 90 but the wychwood bib n brace and jacket was only 50 ish.

Leon

I have a pair of Browning Bib n brace, excellent bit of kit. Zips and press studs up the side of the legs, windproof, waterproof tough as old boots, I love 'em.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

I understood that all Swazi's production was being bought up by the US Marine Corp and that no goods were available to Joe Public?

As far as I was aware the only outlet here was the Ray Mears online shop thingy?

Cheers guys - had a quick look around and found some cheap Deerhunters...they'll do!!
    Last edited by Oly; 10-11-2010 at 10:26.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    I have a pair of Browning Bib n brace, excellent bit of kit. Zips and press studs up the side of the legs, windproof, waterproof tough as old boots, I love 'em.

John
    The dogs danglers are these, also have several sets with the jackets too!, a buddy brings them home in the jump seat from Orlando.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

another vote for the swazi, 50 quid on the bay

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    The dogs danglers are these, also have several sets with the jackets too!, a buddy brings them home in the jump seat from Orlando.
    Hope you declare them mr Finbear

Naaww!, He wears em!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!