Range Day, Epperstone Range, Notts.

trev

Friday 3rd Dec, 09.30 onwards.

If anyone is interested i will open the range for zeroing and a small fun shoot.
Free of coarse to any members of this site.

100m fullbore, and if the weather is bad we can use the 30m indoor with rimfires and gallery rifles.
Please let me know if you like to come, so i can get an idea of numbers.

Would like to come again Trev but I don't have any holiday left to take before Christmas. Hope you have a good day.

Not much interest, is it the time of year?
I've been and bought a tropy now, so come on down and shoot its got to go!

Trev I wish I lived closer because you deserve the support. There's an awful lot of stalkers and shooters in the midlands that obviously are afraid to show anybody how bad they really shoot. :evil:

Hmm well I need the practice that's for sure. My shooting has been severely curtailed this year, 3 1/2 months with no FAC due to variation did not help, however I don't know where Epperstone is nor how far it is from me. Fuel costs are now a major factor in our budgeting :(

The final straw is that even if I can swing the finance side I have to arange cover to help at home as I cannot leave mother on her own with a damaged hip and broken coller bone. Then there is the situation with Dad in Hospital my plate is rather full right now. One reason I have not been able to squeeze a trip up the John's for a stalk.

I hope it all goes well for you Trev an yes I would like to think I could make it but it's doubtful if I am honest.

Trev I wish I lived closer because you deserve the support. There's an awful lot of stalkers and shooters in the midlands that obviously are afraid to show anybody how bad they really shoot. :evil:

8*57,thats a bit harsh,i my self would love to go there again but something called work gets in the way.its nothing to do with being afraid to show how GOOD we can shoot.

Back