Thread: My first time, anyone else; re The Emporer

My first time, anyone else; re The Emporer

Well after several e-mails asking specifics like, reasons why, which complaint of those reasons specificaly, why was I complaining , which specific photo, which press etc etc blah blah blah etc.

I typed it all down for the fifth time and lo and behold a CONFIRMITIVE REPLY......well I'll be damned.
    Anyone else do it , I'm sure there were far more experienced challengers than me, but I got a result. now I know its childish but...........who else ?

Thank you for your email.

Your complaint will now be passed to the Commission with a view to it making a ruling under the Code. We would hope to be in touch with you with a decision within the next thirty five working days.

Complaints Officer Elizabeth Cobbe will now be dealing with this matter. Should you have any queries or require any fur the r advice, please do not hesitate to contact her at the following email address elizabeth.cobbe@pcc.org.uk

Please ensure that you add Elizabeth ’s email address to the safe list on your email settings.

The editor of The Mail on Sunday is currently a member of the Press Complaints Commission. However, as the Daily Mail, the sister newspaper of the Mail on Sunday, is the subject of your complaint he will of course not take part in any discussion or consideration of the complaint by the Commission.

Yours sincerely

Simon Yip
    Administrator

Press Complaints Commission
    Halton House
    20/23 Holborn
    London EC1N 2JD

Last edited by macberran; 11-11-2010 at 20:30.

"The editor of The Mail on Sunday is currently a member of the Press Complaints Commission. However, as the Daily Mail, the sister newspaper of the Mail on Sunday, is the subject of your complaint he will of course not take part in any discussion or consideration of the complaint by the Commission.".......SO THAT JUST LEAVES HIS FRIEND'S TO DEAL WITH IT THEN!!!

I know.

Better than doing nothing though

Seriously though it was a haul( too get through) and so it was a 'pat on the head ' reply. Who else did it.