Virgin stalker

mike272

Hi All, I'm new to stalking but not to shooting. Completed my DSC1 at Criggion last week so now need a variation to my FAC and look for a decent rifle! I've been reading the topics on the site for a while, especially regarding rifles and other gear, but couldn't log on because of IT problems.
Looking forward to learning from all you experienced types - happy stalking!
Mike

am new to stalking too, rearly good forum. loads of good articles and knowledge is second to none. good luck in what set up you get . any ideas yet?
jonathon

Hi mate great to see you on here, a virgin stalker eh I would like to accompany you on few of them hear they are a very rare creature these days take a lot of outings to spot one :lol:

I will look forward to any trophy pics :lol:

If it proves popular maybe we can open a new section along side the wild boar and big game :p

Welcome to the site, I hope you find it informative and helpful. We are a good friendly bunch, and if you hang in there you may find yourself with the odd invite.

All the best

Sikamalc

Hello Mike,

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find all the help you need on here, especially with losing your virginity :eek:

John

Welcome to the site chaps.
You are now on the right road to getting all the help and advise that you will need. ;)

wadas

hi mike
welcome to the site
which area are you?
as some members on here ,will surely know some one near you, where you can sort a decent set up from
enjoy the site and well done on passing your DSC1

Welcome Mike
You have come to the right place to expand your knowledge.
This is a friendly and helpful forum.
Are you Mike with the big van and the .308?
All the best,
Gyr

Hi Mike,
You have come to the right place matey! It will take a while trawling through all the posts but you will find a lot of hidden treasure in the form of knowledge. Just remember we don't bite ask as many questions you like. ;)

Mike
welcome , at criggion last week also , but there was a lot of mike, n micks
so which one to choose!! if you where at lane farm its me! check out the red photos on this site , see wasnt waffling!! and if its teddy bear gone posh ! get a grip Boy. Hope all is well and you are out and about , regards Trapper also ,regards to the other guys that attended.

Thanks to all for the welcome, I'm North Wales based so might struggle a little for some local stalking.
Trapper - I'm not the teddy bear one, I'm the other one.
Gyr - I wasn't the one with the big van but I sat next to him and used his .308 for the shooting.

What Trapper said on an other thread regarding the instructors at Criggion, I would like to endorse. They were brilliant and Alan is an example to us all. Also, thanks to Jon the keeper for finding my wedding ring and saving me from extreme pain when I arrived home!
Happy stalking to all.

Good to see you on the forum and welcome.
I think that if you had gone home without your wedding ring then you would soon be looking for your wedding tackle as well! :lol:

Hi Mike
Just popped my cherry , stalk at thetford went well, got a Muntjac on my pm stalk and a roe buck on my am stalk , loved evey minute passed a couple of roe ,. will post a waffle on event ,hope you are well . cheers Trapper (Roy)

Welcome to possibly the best forum for deer stalking and related activities in the UK. Could see SD as an lifelong extension to your DSC1 with loads of information within the archives.

@ArunT this OP was on June 10th, 11 years ago ..... :)
He was 'last seen' in October 2008, his mate @Trapper(Roy) who replied on June 12th 2008 and was last seen in Feb 2015, isn't a member any more.

Did you not get that new set of glasses for Xmas ? :)

Back