Thread: NW BDS Range Day 14th Nov 2010 - Cancellation

NW BDS Range Day 14th Nov 2010 - Cancellation

Due to waterlogged fields, the planned NW Range Day on 14th November 2010 has had to be cancelled.

Apologies for late notice, but the problem has only manifested in the last two days of heavy rain.

Our other activities - Butchery Demo - 21st Nov and Stalkers Evening 26th Nov are going ahead as planned.

Further details may be found on the NW BDS Homepage of the BDS website;

BDS Region - North West

May as well mention too that the Deer Initiative are having a meeting on the 18th Nov at Shap Wells Hotel (A6 nr Shap, Cumbria) with guest speaker - Charles Chritchley who is the Wildlife Management Manager for the Forestry Commission (England)

Start time is 19:30hrs.

Should be an interesting talk.

Thanks for letting us know

I would have been up there tomorrow
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Charles Chritchley who is the Wildlife Management Manager for the Forestry Commission (England)

Maybe a real chance to ask questions as to why there is no ground or hardly any let out in England. Time for change its public ground and we own it and we damwell pay alot for it.

I would get your reasoned aguments ready before you fire into Charles, hes a pretty switched on cookie. JC

@ JC275

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    @ JC275
    Fair enough mate, you go along and give him what for, I'm sure you're worries about not being able to lease a few acres in England will get his full attention. He will probably raise it to the top of his list above the 25% budget cuts he has to find, the Rangers that he is responsible for who are concerned about their jobs and the rest of his duties and responsibilities. JC

Not for me to worry about mate i am in scotland but i know as others do i would not let it lie if as a tax payer like my self was being excluded from public lands in favour of back slapping organisations. Surly every one has the right to bid for public ground no matter if he is getting his budget cut , ps leaseing ground might generate revenue and ha might not need to worry his little ass off.